5 guys, get 1 today

The thing that keeps me from talking too much shit is one never knows.

He has many of the things that make a QB great. He is hard working, he has a cannon, he is respected, he is a bit of a goober in that he is a QB nerd, he is all about winning with low ego on his end. So he brings many of the things needed. So it is always possible that he will be a “DUDE” in the league. He can also be a dud…LOL.

I think the thing that is hard to gauge is how well he processes and learns. Does he have the ability to just increase his knowledge exponentially and also learn how to get good pre-snap reads on defenses. I think that is one of those things that separates QBs. I have read that Brady focused more on the Dline. That he could get a better read on what the back half was doing based on what they were planning on doing up front. Interesting stuff to say the least. The game for a QB is definitely 4D Chess in the NFL. So physical abilities are needed but the mental side and leadership side all need to be there and are equally inportant.

Listen to how the Lions players speak about Goff and you will realize that he is getting signed in Detroit and for a 4-5 year ride. He is truly loved and respected by his teammates. I think that is the part that we are all missing.

With all this said. I would rather have JJ come on board now and learn and dump HH. For me it is purely an age thing. I view them rather equal except one is like 21 and the other is 26. You sign Goff to a 5 year and in the end JJ is younger than HH right now. The issue is JJ has caught that NFL draft Big MO and his is going to go too early.

1 Like

Dump him for a 2nd like Garoppollo

After the Goff 4 years dump him for a haul like Stafford got us

Dominate for 2 decades

There was another post on here not so long ago that asked for 5 and I listed 5 on the nose. But those were my preferences. Trying to guess Brad’s requires listing a lot more.

We will let the Jury decide that …

See, clearly listed 5

Where did you go to medical school?

#Facts right there. @Jman just proving your point @Thats2

I see 5 clearly number out picks. Clear as day. Everything after that is just idle chit chat.

I see 25 guys listed

I didnt. But listening to players that know and have had injuries. The neck and back players are never the same.

They will be good for a while. But in the nfl fighting 300lb dudes 100 times a game?

Not exactly the same as the little cupcakes that were in the pac12

1 Like

My thoughts exactly!! Please make it happen Brad!!