1 Like

Barton will be gone
Not trading up for him

1 Like

McCarthy?

1 Like

Duuuuude
Your man crush on JJ is disturbing

I mean the only way you do that is trading Goff right now and letting JJ&HH duke it out. And let me tell you, ARSB is going to be coming for someone’s throat over that.

For your sake I hope JJ is great because I think I may be forced to point out your error if he sucks. And I already know if he sucks you will point out that he went to a shit team or situation. Which would be fair and reasonable because that is the other huge issue with QBs and what situation and supporting cast do they get.

And again I am not really for or against the kid. I just don’t think any of these QBs are can’t miss. All are a roll of the dice.

1 Like

He has a huge man crush on JJ

Similar to mine for Penix but I just need Penix to be on the Raiders so all great southpaw QBs for Raiders. Unfortunately Young played at SF

1 Like

Why is there no love for Latu on your end?

Wouldnt be my 5 man list

He probably is worried about the injury even though he never missed any time playing after the surgery. He played pro rugby 2 months after the surgery and was offered a contract. He got a second opinion on his neck and was cleared. Then dominated for 2 years at ucla.

Dude is ready to get 10+ sacks for 7ish years. (More like 15+ here becauae of hutch) Totally worth 29 and 73 if you ask me. Best defender in the draft.

4 Likes

mean girls neck brace GIF

Dudes neck is toast. See Vaiti how a back/neck injury does.

Any other injury can be fixed to a point they can be great for a long time. Neck and back. Nope

He goes #9 to Bears

Who you got brotha

Well, Arnold is going early, or at least prior to Detroit as well, he is on your list.
Trade up

I know

But locking up the QB spot for next 15-20 years , can’t pass that up.

Hope he slides like A Rodgers

@Jman is obsessing over McCarthy almost a third as much as I obsessed over Justin Fields.

3 Likes

I see.

JJ will probably go before 9, so it’s interesting that you would include JJ on your list, and leave Latu off. Latu is my preferred guy in this draft, and while I realize that the chances are slim, nothing would make me happier than if we were to land him.

In any case, I would love any of the first 4 guys on your list.

Powers Johnson
Barton
Legette
Kool aid
DL, probably Newton or Chop.

1 Like

Cooper

1 Like

I only get to pick 5 not 25 like @Thats2

That would be a divisive pick but a realistic option if we stay at 29