Levi
Jamo
Tracy Walker

That’s the list from the article

I disagree with it, but that’s what they wrote

1 Like

I agree with 60% of the list

1 Like

I can understand Jamo and the other’s -not Goff I don’t think Goff is in a do or die situation “yet” if he flounders for back to back season’s —yeah.

Goff isn’t facing a make or break season at all. God I can’t wait for football to start. So over the clickbait articles.

3 Likes

We have seen the playbook shown here on this board. Goff can’t just do what he did in 2022 to convert people into believers, he has to do it again in 2023 to prove it wasn’t a fluke (even though he has done it before). And if he repeats it in 2023, those people will not convert to believers. They will want to see it without Ben Johnson to prove he can do it without Ben in 2024. After that it doesn’t matter how he played in 2023 and 2024 because he is “too expensive.” Time to move on to whatever is behind the mystery door.

1 Like

all I care is we do better than last season as a TEAM and I am good-period. who did what…how…when , that’s secondary.

1 Like

I think both Okwara brothers are more deserving to be on that list than Goff, Jamo, and Walker.

2 Likes

The reason they gave for Goff made sense, contract stand point.
Big V and Levi are understandable.
Jamo, I get the reasoning again, but, think he is here for two more years.
Walker, sure, has to show he has healed and can perform.

I get the reasonings for each.

Ill never understand the idea of giving up on Jamo after this year. Absurd.

1 Like

This is Big V’s last season. He is riding off into the sunset after this.

1 Like

Good point, didn’t think about that one, obviously neither did they.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.