5 reasons to be Optimistic!

Exactly!! Why do they not do that!? I know why, but it’s a sad reason.

And Sheila is trying to tell us the attendance is down because of the c-Word, complete BS Sheila, win and they will come. And if you cared about the fans, lower the prices and concessions. and let some kids see the game that can’t afford it.

1 Like

Now that you put it that way, she’s actually right. Attendance goes down when a team plays like a bunch of c-words.

Lions fans on Sundays:

3 Likes

Haha @Mr.Peabody - u are speaking my language more and more these days brother!

2 Likes

Thr older I get, the more I think like Butcher.

Amazon Prime Comics GIF by The Boys

1 Like

Sounds like office space to me, haha

For the record, you’re all officially misogynists.

Chucky GIF by USA Network

Also - Law of Attraction. That’s energy creating something in the universe amplified by other humans.

Fans were optimistic last year and our crowd totals stunk.

Fans will show up for a winner.

3 Likes

And as of today’s newest article, we have #7!!

How do the Lions rank in ticket price increases over the last 15 years? (usatoday.com)

look at Houston?!

1 Like

1 Like

And who doesn’t like a good mysog right?

1 Like

So, the Bills and Bengals have the cheapest tickets. That will change very soon.

2 Likes

I hear you but will not think that way , will not speak any even lke negatives . Stay positive don’t allow bad vibes to enter Ford Field or Locker room.

2 Likes

The Lions average price is actually higher than the reports indicate. The reason being is that FF doesn’t have many suites and the suites they have do not have many seats in them. The lack of suites boxes skews the numbers.

I tried to explain this to Rod Wood one time and I swear he looked at me like I was talking Greek. Clearly he doesn’t pay ticket prices anywhere. I tried to explain to him that I can travel to just about any stadium and find quality seats for around $75 a seat… I’m talking low level seats. For $120-$150,a seat I can get 50 yard line seats in most stadiums. But $120 a seat at FF gets you second level endzone seats.

Our ticket prices are higher than league average it’s just that we lack suites sales (that most stadiums have) to skew the ticket prices to the higher average.

3 Likes

That’s pretty sad when you consider how much we have sucked.

2 Likes

Imagine thr poor schmuck whose job it is to sell suites at Lions games…

Premium paper bags!

Upgraded SOL experience with a pre-recorded message on your big screen from WCF about how bad he wants to win.

Pin the tail on the Millen!

Complimentary Wendy’s catered in by guys with pants ON!

Plus Billy Sims comes by and yells BOOMER SOONER!! randomly

Finally, when the game is too much to watch anymore, a complimentary spread of spliffs from
a variety of downtown cannabis providers (not Calvin’s though…)

2 Likes

Haha reminds me of this!!

Agreed! I can’t wait till this team realizes how badass they are.

I think they know, and knew last year. They’re surprised when they lose, man. These dudes already expect to win. Strong faith in this locker room. It’s what makes them so dangerous.
Next year we add a great OL, and home run threats all over the place.
Still huge questions aobut the defense, but I’m guessing 15th-ish ranked.

I think our D will still have some soft spots, but will be opportunistic and create turnovers.
Very excited to see a ton of these dudes.

1 Like

Kurt Badenhausen

@kbadenhausenExclusive from[@sportico(https://twitter.com/Sportico)

on NFL’s internal gate revenue report: Raiders on top at $119M, Lions last at $51M.

1. LV
  2. SF
  3. NE
  4. LAR
  5. NYG
  6. DAL
  7. AZ
  8. CIN
  9. JAX
  10. WASH
  11. DET