5 reasons to be Optimistic!

Love this last one!

“The fans
I’m going there. I’m going to be cheesy. I have seen a big change in Lions fans over the last year. It feels like the city that’s been starved for a winner for so long believes in the the direction of the team and is here for it. I think this leads to a sold out Ford Field this season. When the Lions are winning and things are going well, the fans make the stadium one of the loudest in the league.”

Stuff like this matters. Loud crowds and support impacts the players. Wide spread optimism should lead to even more optimism.

4 Likes

They should have made it 6 and included the front office/ownership. I never would have believed I would have faith in ownership, but our ownership isn’t the same. It is different now. Now it actually seem supportive towards winning as opposed to an obstacle.

8 Likes

Lions fans deserve a winner more than almost any other franchise I can think of. Some day fellas, some day!!

7 Likes

Depends on if we get 1st half of the season Goff or 2nd half of the season Goff for most of the season

2 Likes

WCF was the immovable sled to success.

There are a ton of reasons to feel optimistic about the team. All of it goes out the window if Goff gets hurt and TB12 hits the field.

Football No GIF by Detroit Lions

1 Like

I don’t disagree with that. But, how many teams are actually in good shape if the starter goes down!? Not many.

If Cousins or Rodgers goes down, the Vikes and Packers are screwed too. Is Sean Mannion or Jordan Love going to really save the day? Boyle beat out Jordan Love even when he was a rookie.

If Stafford went down, the Rams are in big trouble.

Without Aaron Rodgers the Packers are a top 5 team…in the draft.

Green Bay Packers Shut Up GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

3 Likes

We get the newest version of Trent Dilfferd and we do on to win the SB and then the QB controversy begins for 2023

@crowdnoisewinschampionships would be happy to read this. Our boy will be in one of those sections at Ford Field restoring the roar. He was the voiceless man on Monday mornings…win or lose.

3 Likes

I agree with most of it. Selling out Ford Field might be a tad optimistic in this economy.

1 Like

“The economy” only seems to prevent the worst 4 or so teams from selling out. Weird.

2 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

This team would win 6 without Goff…10+ with him.
Goff plays 1/2 or more of the season, 8 is still the floor.

1 Like

Reduce the prices and fill the place if they cared about the fans and a home field advantage.

Or just win baby!!

1 Like

Like advertising that if we win the opener, next home game is 5% discount of regular price

We go 2-0 home games, 10%! And so on!!

1 Like

Or just give away a ton of tickets to some youth centers, or schools, fill the stadium, get it rocking!! No excuse to have 15,000 empty seats when they could be filled. And then if you win, you have just expanded your fan base for the future and bought yourself some good PR for donating tickets.

5 Likes

Yep! Have all the local schools or non profit organizations put into a list and randomly pick one each game

2 Likes

seems like the can !$#%^ win.

Sellouts are nice but at least the league got rid of that ridiculous blackout rule. Put a winner in Ford field and it sells out. They should’ve been happy just to have people watching that garbage on tv for all those years, let alone selling it out.

2 Likes