60 Minutes

OMG it has finally sunk in

We are 60 minutes from a Super Bowl birth

60 minutes and the result can change us forever and give us a shot to take it all

60 minutes to create new Lions legends.

60 minutes and we prove the doubters wrong.

60 minutes and you can save a generation of fans from what many of us have gone through.

60 minutes to cross this off my bucket list.

All the failures through the years, all the disappointment , all the bad calls ect. Now is the time it can all be soothed in 60 minutes

Bring the GRIT and play our game without turnovers and we will prevail.

Nobody expected us to be here but here we are and we may as well keep going.

GO LIONS WE KNOW YOU GOT THIS!!!

9 Likes

6 Likes

Party Someone GIF

4 Likes

2 Likes

Me, when we win this weekend…

Уши GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

4 Likes

Season 8 Yes GIF by The Office

5 Likes

I’m going to have to respectfully decline your RSVP.

2 Likes

The Lions haven’t won a road playoff game in 66 years. The last road playoff game they won was against the 49ers.

1 Like

Get Hyped Lets Go GIF by UFC

60 Minutes… reminds me of the time the FBI came to my buddies uncles farm here in Michigan looking for Jimmy Hoffa’s body. That event was on an episode of 60 minutes about 25ish years ago.

2 Likes

I actually walked by the place Hoffa was abducted the day it happened lol

I just scoured the rosters of both teams for that game to see if I could find some similarities/coincidences.

• For the Lions, our starting LG was named Harley Sewell. He was a 1st round pick (13th overall).
  • For the Lions, our starting RT was born and raised in Hawaii. He was polynesian.
  • For the Lions, our starting RG was named Stan Campbell. That sounds like Dan’s secret alias. :laughing:
  • For the Lions we had a LB/DE that was born and raised in Michigan, while also attending U of Michigan.
  • The Lions head coach was a former player who played 10 seasons before retiring at 32. Dan Campbell played 10 seasons and retired at 32.
  • The 49ers halfback was named McEllhenney. Not to be confused with McCaffrey.
2 Likes

That is so cool! Can’t help but think the Lions are a team of destiny.

1 Like

Well I think this settles it. We are a team of destiny

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.