#6OA Draft Odds

Movement after Carter’s visit yesterday. Witherspoon now even odds to go at #6 (not necessarily to Lions)

Carter now has highest odds at #9 (Bears) +250

FanDuel:

2 Likes

I’ll be disappointed with a CB at 6. Such a deep class, and could get a good one at 18. Personally, I would much rather they go DL at 6, but if not, I’ll trust Holmes and get behind whomever they go with.

4 Likes

I think the expectation is that Anderson and Wilson are gone and that Carter is falling off the Lions’ board

In this scenario there would still be a QB so maybe Lions can move down

1 Like

I’d be disappointed in a corner that might play at 175 pounds. He’s not a good enough physical prospect for the top ten imo. Aren’t these more about what ppl believe than what might actually happen?

1 Like

Not if the QB is Levis. Worst case scenario is Young, Anderson, Stroud, AR, and Wilson off the board and Carter not an internal option.

1 Like

I am almost here with it thought wise… This draft is so terrible for blue chip talent. If you like a guy or two for the 18 spot. Go ahead & take that person at 6

1 Like

I’m back on the Bijan train.
Bijan
Hooker
Jack Campbell
Gervon Dexter
Whoever.

1 Like

Low limit props like this are more influenced by the public than high limit sides and totals which are more influenced by sharp bettors. So yes, this is heavily a public bet.

But considering that Witherspoon is a favorite - line now moving away from him a bit - is surprising on the heels of the Carter visit. If this was just crowdsourced I think we would see something different. Most people - even Lion fans - aren’t going to be betting on a specific cornerback here.

Going by odds, current top ten would shape out to

Young
Anderson
Stroud/Richardson
Levis
Anderson/Wilson
Witherspoon
Gonzalez
Robinson/Smith
Carter
Skoronski

with only Young really locked into his spot. Witherspoon at 6 has the second highest odds

OL getting no respect. I’d put money there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.