7-1 to get to 10 wins

BitterSyd

9h

7-1?

I’d be easier to stand on your hands and shit into your left shirt pocket

I think perhaps you should reconsider your means of comparative research which things are easier. LOL

Actually it was very funny. :slight_smile:
The team needs to channel its inner 1995. Lion started 3 and 6 that year enrolled off 7 wins in a row to finish 10 and 6. Of course conversely they got annihilated by Philadelphia in the wild-card game but just saying it’s possible. (So you’re saying there’s a chance) possible yes- likely no

Cool story. Let me know when Barry Sanders in his prime is going to show up here. Our RB situation is one of the worst I’ve ever seen, because Quinn sucks at talent evaluation

Obviously you either didn’t read the entire post which was clearly tongue and cheek or simply didn’t comprehend it.

I would just like a team that is in contention at end of year. Seems like we are out of it by week 10 every year without any realistic shot at recovering.

I know it’s not typical coach speak at this point in the year, but I wonder if Patricia is willing to lay it on the line and point out to these guys that every week now is elimination week. Publicly MP will say “we don’t worry about that, we’re focused on the next opponent.” But teams do tend to respond when it’s elimination time. If he is willing to put it clearly to these guys they’ve go to win out, maybe they can make a run at pulling this off. It’s what I’d do as a head coach.

All I want is a win Sunday … co trip what you can… f the rest…

Just win Sunday baby