70 to 12 degrees

In less than 24 hours here. Currently dropped from 70 to 58, expected to be 12 at 6am tomorrow morning.

Are you on Mars?

1 Like

Go to Mars and take a left but don’t use your turn signal or they’ll know you’re from out of town.

We Are Doomed Reaction GIF

Just your typical February here in Ann Arbor

2 Likes

Currently 34 degrees…and dropping.

And it will get in the 60s next week

1 Like

OKC had a high of 80 today and will drop to 32 tomorrow… live in the moment baby! I carry sunscreen and a heater in my jeep

4 Likes

73 today, expected to go down to 30s with a low of 21. Michigan weather. Felt like a jackass walking out of work with a coat today. It will be right back on when I get to work tomorrow.

1 Like

28 degrees and I’m going to bed soon. Should be 12 or 13 when I get up.

1 Like

This is what I was living with from Feb 2nd to Feb 24th. When they say the High for the day is going to be -37 you know your in the wrong place at the wrong time. I was definitely reconsidering my life decisions at that point.

If you’ve never felt what -50 degrees feels like you should really give it a try.

2 Likes

11:30 EST 56°F and so quiet and still that you can hear the sparrows fart. Waiting for the other shoe to drop. :laughing:

I have, and I would rather have the 140° days I endured 12 years ago. I think after you go past -10 you don’t feel any colder, you just feel it faster and you have to pay closer attention to when the pain goes away, that’s the danger zone.

1 Like

Hey, we didnt get to 12, but went from 75 and sunny to tornado in 6 hours…

1 Like

Yeah, definitely agree about the extreme cold temps. I was stationed on Ft Greely Alaska (Delta Junction) many years ago so I was kind of prepared for what to expect and how to handle it. To include managing a car in those conditions.

Where did you experience the 140s? I did a few 6 month rotations to Kuwait and I think the hottest it ever got when I was there was 132 degrees or something like that. Just wondering if it was in the same neck of the woods for you.

1 Like

We were out in Southeast Queensland I think, might have been northern South Australia. They were reading out the temperatures to us from the air condioned command center while we were looking in dismay at the toolboxes that had been left out in the sun. It was only days later when we found out every other crew in the Cooper Basin was shut down except for us. :laughing:.

1 Like

Currently 10 degrees. We dropped 60 in 16 hours. Make that 9 degrees. Make that 8 degrees. OK, officially made it to 7 so it dropped 63 degrees in 16 hours.

and the weird thing is it is bouncing back in to the 50s again tomorrow, currently 9 degrees were I am at.

1 Like

Yesterday my chickens were enjoying dust baths, today when I opened up their coop to let them out, they looked at me with disgust, flipped me the bird, and I swear I heard one of them say, WTF?

3 Likes

Yep, our hi tomorrow is suppose to be 54.

To be fair they may have thought CSanders stood for Col Sanders.