84 - 87 mph on a winding road, 2x speed limit

If he’d only put putted along it could’ve been avoided. Tiger and his short game.

1 Like

#1 cause of single vehicle fatalities amongst motorcyclists - entry speed into a curve to fast!

Often that curve has some unexpected gravel, bump or uneven spots that were part of the equation.

I have a need for speed myself. Spent much of my younger years snowmobile racing, motorcycle racing, drag racing, racing in general, owning fast cars and several crotch rockets along the way.

I had kids and a family before I realized one day that high speeds just did not scare me anymore. I decided it was probably best to get rid of the crotch rockets and snowmobiles because I couldn’t just drive them anymore. I had to go as fast as they could go.

Speed is very addictive. It’s hard not to open it up on a lonely, quiet road.

1 Like

Sadly I’m reminded of that every day in my hometown

Agree! I teach that upon entering the specific curve at the correct speed you can start to roll on and accelerate in it and anytime after your apex is passed

Have to get Big Natty on that to unravel what that’s about man.

1 Like

Given my personality, I’m sure it has to do with the fear of losing control and the ramifications of bad decisions that can’t be corrected.

I’ve got some real whoppers in terms of weird dreams for Big Natty to unwrap but I think this one is pretty obvious. :wink:

1 Like

**[quote=“CashRipley, post:18, topic:9872, full:true”]

Never heard a definitive on this; Did the cops even bother to test his blood?
[/quote]

I’m assuming that it’s standard procedure to draw blood.

Yup - that one’s right in the open.

LOL - ■■■■■■■ love you dudes.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m grateful to live in a country where billionaires don’t get preferential treatment.

I do remember from Elin-gate that Tiger does like curves.

There isn’t a country on this planet where billionaires don’t get preferential treatment.

He lives in the moon.

Yep. Not much oxygen up here but loads of sarcasm.