A foreshadowing of what's to come? Jamo Time

6 Likes

I could watch this ALL DAY!!

4 Likes

So Close Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

The thing with Jamo that is really exciting is that he’s a lot more than just a deep threat. He can take slants, WR screens and crossing routes to the house. Tons of YAC potential there. Get him the ball in space and look out!

And of course he can get behind your safeties as well. St. Brown is going to have so much more room to operate with Jamo on the field.

6 Likes

Agreed. While speed is exciting, what gets me hyped up is how crisply he’s said to run routes. When a guy has legit game-breaking speed, that makes a clean break out of a route that much more effective. I bet Jamo is going to look silly open underneath sometimes because of his attention to detail on routes.

3 Likes

And corners gotta give him some space or he will torch them over the top, which opens up all the other routes for him. He gets compared to Moss a lot because that was his favorite player growing up, but he’s a much better route runner already than Moss ever was.

3 Likes

It sounds like he isn’t going to play, unfortunately. That day can’t get here fast enough.

1 Like

Perhaps, they’re hoping (in part) they can beat the Jags without him and save him for the Vikings, which would be a critical division game in a playoff push.

1 Like

Amon-ra with tyrek speed? Yes please!

2 Likes

I thought my days of anxiously waiting for Christmas presents were over lol

3 Likes

And taller with longer arms. Oh and wonderfully long hair!! Which has to piss Natty right off.

3 Likes

This is going to give defenses fits. Like pick your poison boys, you’re gonna get burned. Not to mention Reynolds, or Chark or Raynond, orthe TE;s or Swift or Jamaal.
All of our other options become better weapons.

2 Likes

speaking of foreshadowing…… maybe??? Possibly??

Jamo has new cleats…. which look like “My Cause” cleats…

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

A podcast claimed “a inside source” told them he would play Sunday
If so, I think we can assume limited snaps, limited route tree
Would be good for him to dip his toes in the water

7 Likes

Usually I call bullshit on inside sources…but I want to believe this one so bad!!

And by water, you mean the endzone right!?

2 Likes

Natty is still busy with the Jack fox behind the scenes video. He’s good. Lol

2 Likes

Actually, he’s been searching for videos of Fox at QB and LB… waiting for those!!!

I’ll just put on “Dude Looks Like a Lady,” and enjoy watching this dude crush the opposition!
:facepunch: :sunglasses:

When you’re as talented as that guy, you don’t have to look good. Chicks dig talent almost as much as they do handsomeness!

2 Likes

Either you ppl know me very well, or you need to apply for jobs at psychic hotline.
That’s EXACTLY what I’ve been up to.

I’m neither. You really should close your curtains though. lol

1 Like