A little more fun than political bickering

A better way to save the world is one hamburger at a time

Some colleagues are opening a burger joint here in Japan. Nobody does proper burgers here. I’ve been tasked with naming it

I’m also thinking a calico cat theme
Any ideas?

The “Lionator”.

Taste great, rich texture, with a lot of love put into it. A little undercooked and gets sloppy toward the end and losses it’s taste.

7/10 (can get better with a little more thought)

1 Like

Pussy’s & Patties

2 Likes

Nothingburgers

2 Likes

Hamburders!!!

2 Likes

The burger must go down with a fine glass of whine.

1 Like

Hamburder for dinner. After dinner drink = covfefe.

1 Like

The Bovine Jungle

1 Like

How is the US received there? If you’re going to be doing US burgers and trying to stand out, that’s your avenue. So full bore 1950’s malt shop décor, if not actual malts and shakes too.

1 Like

Copy Cat. There’s no infringement there.

1 Like

I used to drink at a bar around the corner from the office called Stray Cats. I always thought that was a cool name.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions. Still stumped!

Like I said, what’s the theme? What’s the message? What’s the hook? What do you want the name to tell people, and is there something that Japanese look for in names?

Assuming there’s not a reason to do so, I’d call it “American Burger” or something like that, and pick an American theme and do it up. Not to the absurd “TGI Friday’s” with stupid crap all over the walls. But make it stand out and scream “Real American Burgers”.

Cat Daddy’s

The idea is to have generally thin 1/4 pound browned patties like smashburger patties but you can choose an unlimited combo of different types of meat.

customers can choose how many of what kind of patties they want - with what kind of toppings in between

So someone can order a small burger or towering one. Totally customizable