A thing I’ve noticed

It’s pretty cool how all these QBs can make these throws using crazy arm angles were all good baseball players
Examples:
Mahomes
Stafford
Kyler
Rodgers
Wilson
Winston
Brady

To name a few

1 Like

To add to the arm angle thing. I just posted in another thread that watching stafford throw the deep ball this year has been an absolute thing of beauty (because he’s had a running game to help make it possible). Completing the deep ball is difficult. It looks easy to us but that’s some amazing precision right there.

I would add that it seems to me that i’ve witnessed a LOT of deep completions this year and by young QBs as well. Maybe it’s in my head and statistics will prove otherwise but that’s what it feels like.

1 Like

I just wish we had a QB like the teams left in the playoffs have. Only SF has a QB remotely close to the level of ours.

Stafford, Mahomes and Burrow all proved why it’s advantageous to have a top shelf passer.

If only we had a QB like them.

2 Likes

I want literally nothing more.

Lol - I want good health, making my God happy and a comfortable bed to sleep in!! :crazy_face:

1 Like

At this point in my life I’d be very happy with a Brunette with big titties and a million bucks!

hot girl breast boobs tits nipple lick kiss GIF

4 Likes

Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

1 Like

Just to add, if you watch, Goff does throw the sidearm passes as well. Those passes are a double-edge sword though, they have their place but throwing with bad mechanics can get you in trouble almost as much it gets you out of it.

Dance Speedo GIF

There ya go!

5 Likes

lol

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

1 Like

The Tongue-in-cheek part of Air’s post is that we had one…

2 Likes

Hey, little known fact…

Matt grew up friends with Clayton Kershaw!

3 Likes