A Union from the Dark Side

I posted an article in another thread, but decided it deserves it’s own after contemplating the ramifications.

Jerry Jones loves to make a splash. Reading this article makes me believe that McCarthy will be coaching for his job, because I can see Jerry being the guy to pull the plug if the Cowboys don’t get to the NFC Championship game and make a competitive game of it. Jones knows time isn’t on his side, the Cowboys have a legitimately loaded talent level to get the job done, and the potential availability of one coach might just make the scales tip.

Cue the evil music :notes:

Darth Hoodie to the Cowboys is a match made straight in the eighth level of Dante’s Inferno. Time isn’t on Bellichik’s side either. I’m convinced he feels the pressure to prove his legacy as more than being the beneficiary of having Tom Brady as his QB. The Cowboys roster offers the best case scenario for immediate results.

Cue even more evil music :musical_note:

The architect of Spygate and Deflategate meets the Jerry Jones Ref Party Bus? Yeah, you can see it too. JP Morgan and Bear Stearns, Tom Arnold marries Rosanne, Jerry and Bill have that same sense of predictable, inevitable fatalism like an Avalanche rolling down a mountain or another mind numbing reality show. Jerry and Bill, Bill and Jerry, Emperor and Darth, a reality show soap opera :roll_eyes:.

It makes so much sense that it makes my mind feel filthy. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go rock back and forth in the shower for a few days and see if I can feel clean again…

I don’t see that union working at all. Jerry and his ego won’t allow anyone to come in that could possibly take credit from him. Nor would he be willing to give up any control. I’d be more afraid of harbaugh going to dallas.

Of course my worst nightmare scenario would be harbaugh going to the bears, drafting Harrison at 1 and jj at 10. Then trading fields for another 1st to a desperate team.

Jerry built this roster, nobody is taking that away from him. This move is the equivalent of the Bucs firing Dungy to bring in Gruden. Jones coexisted with Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells, all three have outsized personalities, it would work, at least for awhile.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.