AA out for a bit

https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/1729219843248079060?t=-ofqmiIA4eJyjxDJnzwsLg&s=19

Ruh roh, Relroy.

4 Likes

I hope everything is all right.

also, that’s REALLY going to hurt the defense.

1 Like

Good thing that first round LBer looks like he’s worth the pick :flushed:

We have been using a ton of 3 linebacker sets recently.

I’d think it’s gotta be Barnes, Jack and Rodrigo.

Maybe less Rodrigo at FB.

Losing Anzalone sucks though because he’s having the best season of his career

5 Likes

Rodrigo was the backup WILL before taking on FB duties. I can’t help but wonder if JRM gets a shot this week.

5 Likes

AG mentioned Bruce Irvin at Sam in a presser. So that could be an option as well

2 Likes

Yeah, but when they’re talking SAM like that they’re talking about an edge rusher, not someone who’s going to take 100% of the defensive snaps and stay on the field in coverage on passing downs.

Your best hope at replacing AA, due to the coverage responsibilities, are Rodrigo, then Campbell, then JRM. Neither Barnes nor any of the other SAMs are in the equation.

2 Likes

Plus he’s gonna miss his homecoming in NO. Too bad.

5 Likes

This is Rodrigo’s purpose. We need to evaluate him in real game situations.

I’d rather have Shaq Leonard. Get him Brad!

This is an opportunity for Campbell to shine moving back to his natural position. Sucks for AA he was having his best year he is one of our best defensive players.

2 Likes

Welp… our 2nd best pass rusher is out…

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve missed out on something here. Why is he out? Is it an injury?

Yes he’s injured. Sounds like a multi-week injury. We’ll see…

Rumor is he had surgery on his thumb today.

Thumb?

Put a cast/club on it and get out there!

Dick Butkus played with a crushed spine! He just shotgunned a 5th of Jack Daniels with a couple horse tranquilizers and knocked guys over with his breath!

Cmon AA!

3 Likes

Thanks.

Do we know what the injury is? Was this just reported today, at the press meeting? Or was this already news that everyone knew about, except me apparently?

Haha was thinking the same thing. Then again tackling with 1 hand aint easy to do

Strap on the Freddy Krueger glove!
freddy krueger nintendo GIF