Aaron Donald in some trouble. Allegedly

Damn. Dude’s eye is messed up!!

He’s a huge character red flag the Rams should cut him immediately.

QB’s and OT’s around the league have been claiming he’s been abusing them for years and no one has done anything about it.

:wink:

6 Likes

Hope he’s got a ‘fall guy’ in his crew, Chris Carter-style.

opening title 80s tv GIF

1 Like

Can’t believe Rams have done anything about this yet, how can they promote this behavior? If he is cut and the obvious connection with Brad Holmes, do you think he will sign with the Lions? I think he just needs a change of scenery and with the Lions experience managing thuggery and Suh, this organization would be better able to rehabilitate his image.

1 Like

Or Ray Lewis

That dude is a #1 OA Fall Guy.

The link didn’t work for me.
If he faces suspension those firsts we got might just have gained some value.

Rams issue statement on Aaron Donald as attorney seeks assault charges against NFL star, per report - CBSSports.com

Los Angeles Rams star defensive lineman Aaron Donald could be in some hot water. On Wednesday, Pittsburgh attorney Todd Hollis said he will be filing assault charges against Donald for an incident that occurred with his client this past weekend, according to CBS Pittsburgh (KDKA).

Hollis provided KDKA’s Andy Sheehan a photo of a man named DeVincent Spriggs, who had a swollen black eye and several lacerations on his face. Spriggs claims that Donald was the reason for these injuries, and intends to file criminal charges against the NFL star for what his attorney described as an unprovoked attack.

“It was definitely unprovoked,” Hollis told KDKA. “I’ve instructed him not to make any comments, but, as you can see from his arm in a sling, his eye is closed, 16 stitches in his eye and a concussion and other severe injuries he’s suffered, this is a severe incident.”

The Rams released this statement, via Josina Anderson:

“We are aware of the reports regarding Aaron Donald. We are collecting more information and will have no further comment at this time.”

1 Like

Is this a bad time to tell you guys that I’ve been spending all my disposable income paying provocateurs to try and get star Rams players suspended?

4 Likes

Rumor is that Holmes was part of his crew that helped beat the crap out of this man.

Sarcastic Oh No GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

At minimum, a 1 season suspension makes sense for Donald. In other news, the Lions have landed 2 top 10 picks in the 2022 draft!

Oh Yeah Surprise GIF

When fighting Aaron you have to utilize the Donald Duck.

1 Like

Even if this is settled out of court there has to be a suspension? Correct?

Or will this go all the way through court. Time will tell.

The wheels are falling off in LA…!!

1 Like

Rule #17:

• Never drink champagne in “The Boom Boom Room”

LINK

1 Like

If only Deshaun Watson had gone to the Boom Boom Room instead, he’d be in a lot less hot water.

It seems both guys and gals will go out of their way to either get knocked-up or knocked-out by NFL players.

giphy-3

So glad we drafted Ebron over Donald now! They always say you gotta wait 7 or 8 years before you can truly judge a draft class.

3 Likes

I don’t know about you all but I kinda wish Donald had given Ebron that beat down instead.

1 Like

If there was ever a guy I would say “Whoops, my bad” to before retreating if he bumped into me at a club…

Ehhhhh,

Atty Hollis can “file” whatever charges he wants…whether the prosecutor wants to pursue this matter criminally is another matter entirely.

Something tells me the NFL cares a whooooooole lot less about a dopey bar fight than a sexual assault, and I’d wager anyone dumb enough to get in a fight with Aaron Donald is dumb enough to have whole bunch of priors.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this goes in the “boys will be boys” file at the DAs office.

1 Like

Compared to Watson’s ordeal. Yeah not a huge deal, but something that LA probably doesn’t want right now, or any organization needs.

Bone head move by Donald and his crowd.