Aaron Rodgers' excuse for recent sub-par play

I was really hoping the story was going to be about Ayahuasca side effects.

1 Like

I promise you that’s not the case.
The side effects of Ayahuasca is pure and utter awesomeness, IF done properly.

4 Likes

So Erin got a sh!tty shaman referral?

2 Likes

Possibly.
I would NEVER just go to a Shaman and do Aya.
In listening to him speak, I question how well prepped he was. There was an interview about what he “got out of it,” but I didn’t get to listen to it all.

I’d say less than 10% get properly prepped, by my estimate of what “properly prepared” means.

I don’t want my clients doing it, unless me or someone I know to be trustworthy has trained them.

IF done properly, the ullltimate energy training.

1 Like

I wish Rodgers nothing but failure because he’s a Packer, but I saw the interview, he wasn’t making excuses IMO. He said he has broken fingers many times in his career and still had success and that it’s part of the job to play through them. And it hasn’t exactly been a secret, his thumb has been taped for weeks, pretty obvious something was wrong with it, he just confirmed it on Pat’s show.

2 Likes

Gotta Pick The Right Toad, man…

2 Likes

Y E S
Not all Shaman are created equally…that’s for daaaamn sure.
Additionally, not all Ayahuasca is created equally either. Different potencies, and different mixtures by different Shaman.

If you have not been taught how to deal with energy, you can easily get PTSD from such experiences (no joke). A “bad trip” will never happen, if you are trained properly.

sure sounds like Bullshit to me.

Watching him play, it looks like it’s between the ears. Doesn’t look mechanical…like a broken thumb would cause.

Bottom line is that the Packers are falling apart! Love it!

3 Likes

Well what ever it is will not get better next season they have a huge cap already.

1 Like
1 Like

Words to live by.

1 Like

Joshua:
Greetings, Professor Falken.

Stephen Falken:
Hello, Joshua.

Joshua:
A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

4 Likes

Please please please I pray to the football gods that Jordan Love is what we think he is.

The packers are & have been a great organization. That being said it would be great to see them struggle some for an extended period of time

3 Likes

What a pussy! Favre would have took 10 Vicodin and sent some dick pics.

4 Likes

Farve would have stolen the Shamans recipe!

1 Like

I used to be there.
I have NEVER had an interest in anything.
I’m a super-happy dude.
I like my mind exactly the way it is and want to be in control of it.

People I REALLY trust that were doing better than me.
It was all about the people I trust more than anything in the world …who used to hold the exact same opinion as myself…
That’s how I ended up where I am (even better). I was already the most fulfilled dude you have ever met…
Far more expansion.
Far more understanding.
Like 10 years of personal development in a week long retreat.

We don’t know what we don’t know - all of us.
Thankful I went for it though.
Also aware that won’t be all ppl’s experience…for…sure.

Rub some dirt on it Erin ! then quit whining that we whipped your ass !

1 Like

I’ve been saying all along that Aaron’s thumb has been affecting his play. I was expecting the story to vome out after the season, I guess I was right since their season is pretty much over already.