Aaron Rodgers talks WR

1 Like

Jamo is not just “NFL ready,” he’s an NFL terror. As soon as this dude is healthy, he’s gonna be a shorter Moss.

4 Likes

I liked how Pat A didn’t push AR and gave the moment respect…

Everyone knows what’s behind ARs comments and there is no real need to address it: much love to Pat on hamdelimg that moment :crazy_face::heart::pray::upside_down_face::+1:

2 Likes

I sure hope the Packers regret trading Adams. He commanded a double team almost every play, the Packers don’t have that guy anymore, that will change how defenses play them.

4 Likes

Of course they regret it, but Adams didnt leave rhem any options. He didnr want to be there anymore.

2 Likes

You think that’s what it was!? I just think they couldn’t afford him and they were in salary cap hell.

I think he was sick of the drama. He could have stayed.
He knew that Erin isn’t long in Packerland, and took the money while it was on the table.

4 Likes

I think it was more looking ahead to a long term deal with GB where AR isn’t the QB anymore vs going to LV with his college QB who should be there the term of his contract.

4 Likes

It was reported that green bay offered him the same money or more… he turned it down to play with Carr

2 Likes

Does anyone really love a drama queen (Erin)?

1 Like

That makes sense. Hopefully Rodgers has very little time left, especially after Hutch hits him a few times.

Supposedly he and Carr have been best friends since college.

The same money to have more fun playing with your best friend in Las Vegas (closer to home) or living in Green Bay and playing with the most talented QB but most dramatic QB in the league who could mentally and physically check out at any point and probably won’t be around the duration of his contract.

Plant him into the earth. Hurt his feelings so badly he is ready to retire and hire a very handsome life coach. :wink:

1 Like

sheeet I remember this place crowning Rodgers, calling him The Goat , A GREAT QB , Elite, Hall Of Famer…some said as-good or better-than , Brady. the praise went on for like two weeks here, wasn’t that long ago…

I don’t remember anyone claiming Rodgers was better than Brady or that he was the goat (that is Brady, without question). I would take Rodgers over Brady for the 2022 season.

Anyone claiming that Rodgers is not elite or is not a Hall of Famer, really is totally, 100%, without a doubt, clueless.

1 Like

I took the Justin Jefferson comment as a way of saying that his two biggest division rivals had both taken a WR round one. Yet GB did not. Also it’s a bit of a slight on Watson.

1 Like

There was one poster in particular who beat that drum pretty hard. But there were a few others. It has been debated here more than once.

Not to mention every packer fan who came here.

1 Like

shit I wish I had total recall or could instantly bring those threads back just for this reason , but when I was in my early teens I was fighting brain cancer. An Astrocytoma. which is a fancy medical term for a brain tumor and I spent months in Detroit Children’s . I mentioned it many times since I first became a DEN member…now I’m lucky if I can remember what day it is.

When I opened this I was expecting him to talk about his WR’s. Nice to hear his opinion on Williams and I think it’s fair to say he might have WR envy. Having said that, I think he is going to mold his group into something good by mid season. AR is that QB that makes his players better, and there are very, very few that I put into that category. There are plenty of examples but probably none as defining as that of UDFA Allen Lazard. The Pack brought him in for a look and wanted to move on and AR said no. Well, early on was something of a disaster, he had a drop rate of 10.9% in his first full season, last season he dropped 1 and is slated as their #1 WR for this season.

This season Lazard may be the defacto #1 but I doubt his numbers at the end of the season have him higher than like 35th vs the league. I think they’ll be leaning a lot on their RB’s as receivers esp until they get their rookies up and running. Watson will be coming in as a guy with a history of drops but has the speed they need so it will be interesting to see how much he can be counted on. He’s now off the PUP list and practicing. Doubs actually may be the wild card, he may be their St Brown pick. Interesting that he was taken before his QB, Carson Strong. Sammy Watkins is the type of guy that has underwhelmed elsewhere and even with AR, I’m not sure that he ever rises to the hype.

Anyway, I wouldn’t sleep on their group. Randall Cobb is showing his age and is playing the part of holding the position for next man up. To the extent that AR can be successful with this group I believe will have a great deal to do with his willingness to come back in 2023. How well he is protected, can they still compete for the SB, lot’s of maybe’s going into this season. Like the rest of you I can’t wait for the “Love” era.

I have to write myself notes to remember things and then I can’t find the same notes!!! :crazy_face:

Just don’t forget to breath brother!!

:crazy_face::heart::upside_down_face::pray::+1: