AB at it once again

He was told by the NFL not to contact his accusers. He did it any way. He’s getting suspended at least 4 games and NE knows it.

My guess is they cut him to recoup the guarantee’s and they should be able to because he violated the NFLs conduct policy.

I’d be surprised if any team touches him until after all of this is resolved.

It’s pretty clear Brown is a shitty human. I hope his kid and the mother of his child get plenty of money. Him, meh, he can go eff himself.

2 Likes

Yes, we always love it when guys like Brown are left broke and desperate. Well, accept when they are robbing or murdering us…or their kids who grew up in that situation are robbing or murdering us. Yeah, we all win here.

Good, so I take it you’re in favor of a universal guaranteed basic
income then? Lovely, we’re agreed.

The only way AB ends up broke and desperate is if he stays on the path he’s on and hits rock bottom. Enabling him isn’t doing him any favors. Rosenhaus - or someone close to him - needs to convince him to get therapy.

No, I’m in favor of a self sufficient thug remaining self sufficient instead of applying himself towards robbing and murdering us.

That makes no sense. By definition, a thug is already hurting people.

1 Like

Are we sure that Robert Kraft wouldn’t have acted the same way around the artist? The hand towel over the junk thing seems to be Bob’s signature move.

From the Pats to AB:

It’s like his life is an angry episode of Benny Hill

4 Likes

Except no happy ending for AB

1 Like

I guess Canada is different. In the US we have “bad people” who are capable of bad things. Sometimes those ■■■■■■ up people find something constructive to put their energy towards. I have no desire to wish any of these potentially bad people to lose everything, putting them right back into the desperate situation that breeds monsters.

No thanks. Then they breed more little monsters, and people throw their hands up wondering WTF happened.

The
Hate
U
Give
Little
Infants
■■■■■
Everyone

Dude, I’m a bleeding heart liberal (more like a pseudo-Buddhist nowadays). Don’t have to convince me about social outcomes that run across generations and even centuries.

I suppose I just don’t understand your stance on AB in particular, because I’ve read many of your views, if I understood them correctly in the old OTT, that run pretty contrary what you’re saying.

I hope he gets help. That’s all I have to say about it now.

1 Like

Those extra couple decimals on the bank account are important.

1 Like

I think when a player of AB’s status gets released by two teams in three weeks… it’s because there are issues… regarding his attitude… towards humanity. Never mind that BB was one of the GMs releasing him. I surmise, that regardless of the outcome of the suits, and the NFL’s findings… he may not play another game. AB has issues that are very much clear to any NFL organization. I’ll be surprised if any other team takes a chance on him… it’ll be like TO… not that TO was accused of being as bad of a headcase as AB is.

He’s off the deep end. Titus but with an All-Pro pedigree. If the dude is crazy though it doesn’t matter if he’s Jerry Rice or Big Mac Williams. You can’t have that much crazy around your team.

1 Like

Exactly how many ex-NFL players are robbing and murdering “us”?

1 Like

He will never play in the league again.

1 Like

Wrong. I’m pretty sure by LAW, we have to sign any and all former Patriots players.

2 Likes

Can call that the Ty Law Law

2 Likes