According to Sirius XM, Pats players "concerned" with coaches

According to local sources via Sirius XM, Pats players are concerned about the amount of disarray and discord in the offense, specifically pointed at the coaches.

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

9 Likes

Remind me again, where did Patricia finally wind up?

6 Likes

Joe Judge and especially Matt Patricia are two of the least likeable people in football. The fact that they are your offensive staff is beyond troubling. Especially if you want to recruit people to come play for you

5 Likes

The Hoodie should’ve drafted more rocket scientists

2 Likes

When you lose Brady and then Josh Mcdaniel, I could see the offense taking some real steps backwards.

2 Likes

From Peter King’s latest column:
“In 39 years of college and NFL coaching combined, neither Judge nor Patricia has ever had quarterback coaching as part of their job description. That seems problematic for a quarterback who needs to get better.”

That’s uh…not good

7 Likes

That’s, uh … good for us!

1 Like

Yep!

I’m surprised Belichick’s act has lasted this long. It’s militant with the promise of winning, but at some point, players would like to also, you know, enjoy the game. And there’s been rumblings in the past year that it’s a joy kill to be a Patriot and that the winning is a bit bittersweet.

I think it’s an interesting philosophical debate.

Perhaps it’s all wearing thin. About time. Give me Vermeil over Belichek every day.

2 Likes

And when he had Brady, it was the perfect match. But, without Brady that act can get stale pretty quick.

We saw how fast the Lions tuned out Fatty P and the Giants tuned out Joe Judge.

The Pats did still win 10 games last year with a rookie QB, so maybe I’m being a little too harsh here but to me the Bills are a better football team and even Miami aint that far behind the Pats.

3 Likes

Now I see it! Thats the twist…and its awesome…

Patricia was always such a raging dick…

That BellicheckWas The Good Cop!!!

Baaaahahahaahahaaaa…

2 Likes

Or they were playing bad cop, bad cop!!

2 Likes

It’s also the media. Pats and Brady are media darlings. Largely got away with cheating. That shit isn’t mentioned nearly as much as Stafford and Kershaw.

Brady leaves two years ago, and suddenly people start talking shit about the culture in NE. They’re ripe for a media takedown.

3 Likes

Some background…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.