**Afternoon games 11/21/21**

Although I have been told by some dude on this board that a broken/dislocated finger is “fine” after 2 weeks… I think Russ’ finger is still giving him trouble… 45 days later.

I spoke too soon, RW just went right down the field. We got a game now.

Gotta hold.em.to a FG now

Arizona runs for a game winning TD, but they called a Time out right before the snap, lol sounds like something only the Lions could do

Cards win anyways in Seattle without Murray and Hopkins. Impressive.

Looking more and more like Stafford is going to be on the road in the playoffs.

Is there a threat for tonight?

Steelers or Chaaaaghuhs?

Fipp mentioned how important it was to have a kicker who was consistent within the 40, further mentioning that it accounted for some-odd percentage of attempts. I think PP (sorry @Phunnypharm ) pulled up the stats. Prater wasn’t particularly consistent in the range that Fipp had mentioned.

Prater actually missed 3 kicks in the game today, 2 field goals and an extra point. He must have been trying to help Stafford have a shot at 1st place. The game shouldn’t have been nearly as close as it was.

Wow. That’s not inconsistent, that’s just bad. LOL

Chargers are the red-headed step-child of LA.

I remember the game against the Cowgirls earlier this season, and the Chargers were called for some very quesrionable penalties in the red zone… which ultimately cost them points and the game.

Now they play another NFL darling tonight… and got flagged for illegal formation on a play where the TE is no further off the LOS than normal. His head is pretty much at the belt buckle of the center… but they say he is too far off the line… on a running play!!!

His hand is barely farther back than the OT’s…
the fix is in again for Steelers.

The “end” on the left is on the LOS. The “end” on the right is off the LOS. Is there a receiver on the LOS, or just OFF players?

Chargers had 2 RBs, QB, and the “end” on right off LOS.

They ruled the “end” on the left was off the LOS… and thus… threw a flag for only having 6 men on LOS.

That’s a horseshit call. WTF?

1 Like