**Afternoon games 11/21/21**

Was kind of shocked by the lack of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties in the KC-Dallas game… right before Trey Smith got his called.

There had been several plays that could have been called… like a chest bump after the whistle… and shoving guys into the ground after the tackle.

And… this is why I hate the new “emphasis” on calling them. There ia way too much discretion involved by the refs… and it is going to cause more problems than it corrects.

Then the refs ended up missing a facemask that led to an unsportsmanlike penalty… and ended having to use the jumbotrons to see the penalty… and added it on after the fact. They looked like clowns… but it was John Hussey after all… so that is a given if ya ask me.

Cowboys with a big interception! Now give the ball to Pollard! He’s on my Fantasy squad.

This Dallas offense looks like the Lions O…Jerry Jones goes BRRRRRRRRRR

Cowboys finding out what it’s like to not be the team getting the calls. How does it feel Jerry?

Its almost embarassing to watch. And its made even worse by the horrible commentary with Joe and Troy going along with the sham. The Cowboys grabbed Mahomes by the facemask on a passing attempt and then on the other end of the pass the LB tackles the receiver…and Troy says “I like that no call, let the guys play.” :rofl:

Don’t listen to the commentary. They ARE getting the calls.

Dan Campbell calling Cowboys offense confirmed.

Lamb was held near or in the end zone, no call. Glad they’re getting boned. Even if it’s just one call

Watch the Cowboys secondary, and not just where the ball is thrown to. Its almost comical. I would be tempted to file assault charges after the game.

1 Like

I’m flipping back and forth to the Raiders game too. I need Mahomes or Waller to get me some damn points.

46 for Mahomes last week, this week 4.6. I’m fucked.

I’ve got one league where my opponent (Den member) had Matt Ryan who got him -1.88 points. I have Aaron Rodgers.

Ouch.

1 Like

Throw it to Kelce every play!

Like the play that turned into a pick? I’m not catching any breaks in that game.

Kelce getting me a rushing TD was unexpected.

Was it me or did the Cowboys only have 3 guys to one side of the field goal formation?

No call.

It was pretty enjoyable to listen to Aikman whine like a salty beach when they called the facemask penalty off the jumbotron replay.

You could hear the disappointment in his voice that they called it…but he realized he couldn’t go full “Cowboy” because it was such a blatant missed call.

evil laugh laughing GIF by HULU

When Greg Olsen does a Panthers game he sounds damn near anti-Panthers because he’s trying so hard to not sound biased. I don’t like Buck but I have been a fan of Troy for years. It seems like he finally gave up the ghost on trying to sound unbiased since the league and refs have done the same thing.

Lol

I’m lucky enough to be at 9-1. Three game lead over second. Pretty much have a playoff spot locked up.

Still, I would like to nail down the regular season so I can tweak my roster for the playoffs and teams sitting players.

Yes, I have Pollard in fantasy, but I think he’s better than Zeke.

Russel Wilson getting completely outplayed by Colt McCoy, hard to believe. And Prater just missed an easy FG.

1 Like