Aggravating but definitely understandable. National news

I agree, it wasn’t all bad. We really started creating a bunch of turnovers and the pass rush came on strong when Da Problem emerged off the PS. We do have some young talent on defense. Houston, Hutch, Kerby, Alim, Rodrigo to name a few guys all in their 1st or 2nd year. The cupboard is not completely bare. Now we gotta add a bunch more talent, especially at corner.

2 Likes

Don’t just take my word for it. The actual stats say they were tied for 7th best defense scoring wise.

Stats. Pfffft. Stats schmatz. I believe my own lying eyeballs……and my Oujia board. And my magic 8 ball. And some dry chicken bones

Though to be honest I don’t put too much stock in the chicken bones

Wait, chicken bones are my secret method
How Do You Know About That GIF

1 Like

Don’t just take my word for it. The actual stats say they were 30th in yards allowed during that same time.

Top defenses can withstand major losses to starters and still be effective. Even to their star players. We have had some great drafts. But this defense is completely devoid of depth and is still lacking at some starters.

We just need to draft like this for another 3 years and we will be in great shape lol.

Any draft that isn’t weighted towards our D is going to be a loss in my opinion. Our rooks have generated tape. Other OCs will have a whole season to scheme. We need player development and DEPTH to compete annually.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.