AI coming to the forum in August

Hey guys,

We’ll have an AI chatbot (LLM) here by next month. It will help us …

• Classify sentiment: if a thread or topic is getting toxic, we’ll get an alert. This is obviously for internal purposes
  • Proof-read/title suggestions for you guys to enhance views, engagement
  • Better related/suggested topics (semantics)
  • AI summarization of topics

Please be friendly to the chat bot, as it will likely take over the world in the near future, and by design has a good memory.

LMK if you have fear-driven questions based on the misinformation you’ve read from the squalor of the internet.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’ll be ready I’m sure

6 Likes

As long as it isnt based on chatGTP 7 we should be groovy. But play nice just in case :grin:

Will it take a human form?

2 Likes

Practice, you talking 'bout practice.

3 Likes

My prediction of what will happen to it when it encounters Yote’s posts.

6 Likes

You just gave me an idea. We should have a naming contest for it.

4 Likes

Martha

7 Likes

Allen Iverson is coming in August?

2 Likes

Episode 19 News GIF by The Simpsons

4 Likes

Beware Nate. It will attempt to make you obsolete.

1 Like

Art, or Artie.

Like that’s a bad thing.

2 Likes

Touche’! You sound like my son. He’s had 8 jobs in 9 years. He goes into a job saying he wants to make himself redundant. Its a brave new world.

2 Likes

can you program it to know all the logical fallacies and point them out in peoples posts?

I can’t wait to see someone arguing with AI. In fact in the future, when the small band of surviving humans try to figure out what triggered AI to eradicate humanity, it will all lead back to this forum. Thanks Nate. You’ve just doomed us all

“That’s not cherry picking. beep bop boop. humans must be destroyed!”

3 Likes

The “This AI was rigged” argument is already happening. So at least we can’t be blamed for that.

1 Like
5 Likes

Just go on Reddit, it’s mostly all bots already.

1 Like

It’s not going to take AI to figure out that humans are what is wrong with the earth.
Are we really sure this is a smart path forward?
Only the billionaires win between now and when AI wipes us ALL out.
Next time Creator calls my name, I’m not fighting it. I fear what is coming to the earth far more than I fear death.

5 Likes

And 70% of Musk melons Twitter followers too I’ve read

3 Likes