Alex Anzalone appreciation thread. Comeback player of the year

He needs a game BALL MEN!

MEN

this guy needs a game ball. CMON

5 Likes

15 tackles. leading tackler every week.

every game i watched last year he was out of position.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Very underrated.

3 Likes

In lockeroom celebration. He is standing in front next to Holmes when Hutch gets game ball. I want him to get recognition
He leads the team in tackles every game and has been the biggest part of the defense imo

2 Likes

I feel he’s been underrated his entire time with the team. Not a elite player but a very sound role player who is playing some good ball this season.

2 Likes

He was playing great last season but people on here were not giving him any credit.

The coaching staff has always had unshakeable faith in him and has always pointed him out as a guy doing it right in practice and effort. We’ve all known people like this, and it’s nice to see it come together on the field for him. Barnes too. I think it goes a bit deeper as well, because so many of these guys have earned their snaps by following the process in practice. There’s plenty of well earned accolades to go around, Anzalone certainly earned his yesterday.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.