Alim McNeil: Most Pressures Since PFF Began Tracking For 320+ Pound Player

I think this is true

Thankful Barnes is picking up, but Holmes has done an amazing job, even if that weren’t the case.
Jacobs, Kerby, Ra, and much much more. Many are clearly outperforming their draft status.

1 Like

The great thing about Alim is he’s versatile. He’s not only a run-stopper, he’s not only a penetrator. He can do both. He would pair well with almost anyone…but I still think we need a premier run-stopper, as Paschal and Comisky can get inside pressure.

1 Like

Imagine the surgery actually works for him and he’s motivated to prove everyone wrong in year 3…kinda like Okudah this year after so many people said he was a terrible bust.

1 Like

Big Brother Pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

2 Likes

Krispy Kreme People GIF

fatty GIF

Most DT’s take a year or two to figure the NFL out and get up to speed. It’s no surprise that it took Alim this long. If he can do 75% of what he did yesterday on field every week, he’d be one of the best in the NFL quickly.

1 Like

You know I think its great that Alim McNeil has had the most pressures of any player that weighs 320 or more pounds. But why is nobody talking about some other records? I bet that there have been no other defensive ends that have been 6’7" or more that have intercepted two passes in three weeks other than Hutch. And if there have been, I’m betting its never been done by a 6’7" defensive end who is only 22! And if there’s been one of them, I bet none of them have a beauty queen for a mother.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.