All 32 NFL teams (including the Lions) ranked by their cornerbacks

You won’t believe where the Lions are ranked.

2 Likes

Follow this one weird trick to get your CB rankings up!

5 Likes

Ranked 6th overall…and they don’t even include Amik Roberson

1 Like

I didn’t notice that, but he’s a key piece too.

Kick Back Falling GIF

2 Likes

Pump it Up, yep…

1 Like

1 Like

Completely legit too.

Carlton Davis may not be the lockdown #1 guy he was, but there is no reason to suggest he won’t be a reliable starter.

Brian branch was already one of the best NBs in the league last year.

Terrion Arnold was most people’s #1 CB last year and possesses elite upside. Rakestraw was widely considered a fringe 1st round prospect and has high end starter upside.

Amik Robertson has been pretty solid, but showed flashes of a high end starter for half a season at outside CB last year.

Emmanuel Moseley was a top end cover guy before back to back ACLs. If he was to manage to regain form, we legit have 6 CBs who could and should be starting in this league.

2 Likes

It’s deep. Much more depth. How quick will the rookies develop? And will Moseley be able to make an impact? Those are valid questions heading into the summer.

1 Like

I saw Mosely the other day and the knee looked good. Not to brag or name drop, but I was hanging out at his house. When he came home and I was there, he called the cops of course. He didn’t hesitate to chase me down the street, so clearly he’s gotten some confidence in the knee holding up.

1 Like

I’m not going to ask about your 40 time or your 10yard splits , just a thank you for helping make up for that lost practice session.
May want to try a different tactic with Gibbs or Jamo