All white iniforms for Monday Night Football

I really love our normal road unis. The blue of the pants pops on the screen.

I don’t see the big deal one way or another; everyone has their preferences. I personally dug the look on those classic 49ers 90s teams.

It’s really just this, but with white instead of light, light, light gray:

2 Likes

Or and for reference:

Still my favorite …

10 Likes

You guys heard of the StarLions of S. Africa ? Rare albino lions supposed to be blessed by/ a gift from the Sun God.

Throw in the Ram horny look that God is often rocking in his Egyptian incarnation, I predict a big game for Goff to Amon-Ra St Brown.

Kinda looks like he needs to ease up on the bong rips in this version, tho…lol

3 Likes

I thought it was more recent than that, but yeah, I vaguely recall them as well.

I’m with The Godfather on this one, and not just because I’m kissing ass either…I mean it.
Plus, you look nice today, @Nate

3 Likes

Granted, the throw backs have always been the standard.

1 Like

Seems very Rod Woodish, so we can all hate on them without reservation… Now I’m sure the Packers Oline will be wearing white gloves so that their 2 fists full of our jerseys will be even harder for the Refs to see…

3 Likes

That’s some funny shit, right there.:laughing:

1 Like

Sounds about right.

2 Likes

Please explain… I don’t understand why it would matter if the refs saw Packer fistfulls of jersey or not.

4 Likes

Ha ! Wait till you see how the zebs love to ignore attempted Goff decapitations. You’re gonna love it.

Letterkenny Coach GIF - Letterkenny Coach Bitter Biscuits - Discover &  Share GIFs

I dig em.

Ay. I’m sure I should know the routine by now, but Monday night is only only on ESPN right? It’s not showing on local television, too?

All white is a sweet look!

Is that worst than predicting the Lions D only giving up 53?

1 Like

Haha hopefully we can hold them down to only 53.

Excited I Love U GIF by i-love-you

Looks good!

Yes! And after the Lions win tonight, this will become the favorite uniform for the foreseeable future! All blue, all gray, all white… this is the new look Lions!