All white iniforms for Monday Night Football

Have we wore these before or is this the first time?

1 Like

I can’t remember ever seeing these before.

There is a lot of strategy to uniform colors, especially with how they impact the QBs vision throwing down the field.

If the Packers are in all green, it will help both QBs to see their players versus the other team with contrast.

You could argue that Rodgers may have a tougher time seeing all white jerseys in the bright lights, or that Goff will have more trouble seeing green jerseys against a sea of green fans in the stands. I doubt that plays too much of a role.

This is setting up for an epic shootout!! 55-53 Lions

1 Like

That’s gotta be the first …

Not sure how I feel about them.

So, I read these were initially planned for a release in 2017, but this will be the first time they actually wear them.

A man can dream right! But, predicting the Lions to score 55, you must be on some good drugs. lol

2 Likes

When the promo pic of Stafford in the all whites was released, Pillsbury complained about copyright infringement.

3 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

2 Likes

It’s Kyle Rittenhouse protection

1 Like

Episode 2 Protest GIF by Portlandia

WHITE (uniform) POWER?

1 Like

Waiving the “white” flag before the game even begins :disappointed:

4 Likes

Freezing Cold Weather GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Love these. We need to make the white pants permanent.

They’re similar to those all white Jets pajamas from a few years ago. Wonder if they have a little trap door back around them. In case one of those big Olinemen has themselves a little accident.

Yeah, they look like ass…

dont think i ever seen them worn before, but I’m excited to see them. I typically do the all white Uni’s in my madden games.

1 Like

I know the Packers have all white uni’s.

Here’s a full speed action shot of Tavai

8 Likes

1 Like

So we get the worst color rush unis that look like1960s Maoist workout gear, or at best, Douchebag Airforce Guy Starship Troopers lite,

and now we get this crap…and the Black unis were retired???. Ugh

2 Likes

I heard it was because this new team/staff is like a virgin bride for Mr Rodgers to mind fuck.

Sigh. Sorry. That was bad. Continue on .

2 Likes

They have the stink of Millen. May we never see them again.

2 Likes

I would have sworn they had white/white back in the early 90’s?