Allen Robinson done for the year with a foot fracture

https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/status/1597030034682040321?s=20&t=E7JibVAowAOFx4Ib6iu1WA

Screenshot_20221127_185541

the office run GIF

13 Likes

Who is Kelly going to throw pretzels to?

1 Like

Too bad Houston wont win again. Just need pick number two and will Anderson is ours. Then best dt, lb or db with our pick. 2nd round best weapon for offense and again defense

1 Like

They would need to win twice

1 Like

Maybe Houston will think Young is too small :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Please baby Jesus i dont want young. Kyler Murray 2.0

8 Likes

Pretty different players IMO. Certainly different personalities.

7 Likes

True, but if we can get a top 15 defense we can contend. Sign two key FA and build around Hutchinson, kerby, and Jeffrey

If we hit in franchise QB on a rookie deal deal we can win a Super Bowl.

2 Likes

Did we not forget goff lead the rams to a super bowl without kupp. We have our qb, and if young sucks oh boy back to another rebuild. Young is going to Houston.

1 Like

Zero chance he gets past them IMO. They already benched Mills. Plus they could reunite him with Metchie when he hopefully comes back healthy next year.

We’re getting Will Anderson.

3 Likes

They have a bunch of teams that don’t mean anything to us. But they do have the Browns, Colts and Jags. So if they lose out, it gives all 3 of those teams an extra win vs the Rams.

2 Likes

When is the last time any college had players go number one and number two overall and draft but didn’t win the national title?

The first team that comes to mind for me is Penn State with Courtney Brown and Lavar Arrington.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s the only team to have done that in the modern era, right? Or is there someone I’m forgetting?

2 Likes

Houston is going QB for sure, but which one is the question. I was convinced the Jags were taking Hutch, but they didn’t take Hutch.

4 Likes

Nebraska did it in 1984.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between 2018 Goff and 2022 Goff?

Not with Rams

3 Likes

I would be happy staying at 3 even if Anderson goes 2 we would get Carter and i would be jumping for joy. Pair that with a cb with our second pick and maybe a lb and edge in round 2 and I would call that a good draft.

5 Likes