Alright who ya got? National championship

Bama or OSU?

Don’t know enough about either team or college football in general… but I’m gonna go with OSU.

Bama

2 Likes

My wife’s family is all from Alabama and they would hate me for saying what I said…

Just understand the risk I’m running! Lol.

I think it’s gonna be a great game

Bama rolling already!

2 Likes

They are… but man I don’t ever underestimate OSU… and bama for that matter.

As a neutral observer, this should be fun! As screwy as the college football season was, I do think these were arguably the two best teams. Though I would’ve loved to see what Indiana could’ve done given the chance

1 Like

Yep, hoping for a tight game.

1 Like

Also another question for those in the know… prospects to watch? Aside from the obvious (fields, smith) who’s some players we can keep an eye on who might be future lions?

Fields got rocked last game. Hurt his ribs and clearly was in a huge amount of pain.

You see the way he’s standing in a collapsing pocket against 'Bama tonight, unfazed, and delivering the ball?

So impressed.

1 Like

Never root for the SEC.

Go Buckeyes

2 Likes

Bama

1 Like

Might be 100 points scored in this game!

1 Like

Penix sustained a knee injury. Not the same Indiana team without him.

1 Like

Lol an old friend used to say the same thing…

I think Mac Jones going to be a solid pro!

2 Likes

Damn Smith is so good and knows how to get open…but he looks so scrawny out there, wonder if he can hold up in nfl.

1 Like

He’s held up in the SEC, which is chock-full of future NFL defenders.

1 Like

Agreed, he reminds me of Teddy Ginn.

1 Like

True

Every time you watch Najee Harris rip off another great run, remember that he chose Alabama in a squeaker with his second choice … Michigan.

2 Likes

He’s pretty good! Haven’t heard much talk of him but is he staying another year or entering the draft?