Amon-Ra Extension Presser

With the draft, I feel like this (the presser) kind of flew under the radar. Didn’t even know this was happening today.

4 Likes

I love this guy SO much. He is very talented, but imo, plays clearly above his talent level.
Tough MF’r
Sneaky AF
Ultimate work ethic
Great warrior
Perfect role model for young guys that will come in
Great teammate
Amazing ambassador for the team, the city…& the fans!
BIG FAITH!!!

Perfect embodiment of what is going on here.

2 Likes

Oh my word…when he breaks into German…

Just another day at the office. No “Hey! Look at me! I can speak German!”

He just answers the question, fluently, and then takes the next question as if it’s the most normal thing. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

“I don’t think I would have been able to do on any other team, what I have done here”

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!

1 Like

You could hear dollars cha-chinging from new fans in the Europe market with every word he said.

2 Likes

Was thinking the same thing - Ra popularity in Europe going WAY up!..& Lions right along with it!

2 Likes

Love how they asked him about the contract and he’s basically like “well shit now I have to work harder and show I’m worth it. My goal is always to get better”.

Amon going to do big things this upcoming season.

1 Like

This kid is such a class act, just continue to be impressed by him, humble, hard working, etc etc.

2 Likes

I hate to say this because I want to see him continue to grow as a Lion, but when his football career is over, he is going to do something even more special. I don’t know what it is, but he’s driven, smart, relentless, and diplomatic when he has to be. I hope he aims for something even bigger than being the best receiver in the league. Let’s face it, he’s almost there already, considering how much he means to our team.

His mom and dad went out of their way to make him “wordly.” In an interview he said that english isn’t necessarily his first language. His early memories are in german with his mom. Then he was sent to a french school. A full english experience happened closer to high school.

2 Likes