Amon-Ra St. Brown a.k.a. Sun God a.k.a. Juggs Expert is a top 5 receiver in the league

Yeah, you saw the title…

Keep in mind when I show these stats that he has missed 1 or 2 more games than every receiver in the top 10.

#10 in receptions but only 8 behind the leader Keenan Allen so safe to say that he would be easily top 5 if he played the same amount of games if not THE leader.
#8 in yards but only 74 behind Keenan Allen at 4 so he’s likely #4 if he played the same amount of games.

He’s also one of the best blocking receivers, is insanely clutch and is an absolute dawg while also not being the typical WR diva so I declare that he’s a top 5 receiver. Come at me dawgs…

Come The Rock GIF by WWE

4 Likes

Not bad for a 4th round pick.
We need to pay that man. He deserves it. He’s been working at a discount, long enough.
Nothing says appreciation like cash.

2 Likes

There’s only one jugs expert on this team…

6 Likes

Here, I’ll come at you: Use averages not totals and it would all be clearer! LOL.

1 Like

#1 in receptions per game and #5 in yards per game and #1 in our hearts, therefore, he’s a top 5 receiver :wink:

3 Likes

He’s on pace for 130 catches and 1700 yards.

I’d say he’s not too shabby.

not bad team GIF

2 Likes

I got your back NY.

If you look at the makeup or intangibles of an overall near-perfect receiver - catching, blocking, attitude, intelligence, ability to get open, worth ethic etc, ARSB is 1000% a top 5 receiver. You can knock his size but he plays bigger than anyone on the field. Oh, and by the way:

Shhhh don’t tell his agent

1 Like

Holy smokes, that is crazy. I knew he was having a great year but when you put it that way it sounds even better.

1 Like

We’ll be ok, the salary cap is not a real thing I’m becoming more and more convinced. Everybody can get their money and we’ll be just fine!

2 Likes

Considering St Brown is currently on pace to have the most receptions over a WRs first three seasons EVER, I’d say he has a legitimate case as a top 5 WR.

1 Like

Also, the crazy thing about that is he was almost invisible the first half of his rookie season.

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of a certain RB. Here’s to hoping he goes the same route. More importantly, all the bust threads have been bedded down for at least another week or so.

1 Like

hard to argue that logic.

No 5 in yards per game this season:

1. Tyreek Hill - 119.6 (9 games)
  2. Justin Jefferson - 114.2 (5 games)
  3. AJ Brown - 111.7 (9 games)
  4. CeeDee Lamb - 108.3 (9 games)
  5. Amon-Ra St Brown - 102.6 (8 games)

Sun God is on pace for 1,642 yards this season.

2 Likes

sexy breast GIF

I wouldn’t trade him for most, if not all, on that list.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.