Andrew Luck RETIRES

He finally got sick of Ebron!

Feel bad for Colts fans. That dude just pulled a Barry Sanders. That organization is screwed for the near future.

4 Likes

Holy shit.

1 Like

This is some bullshit.

1 Like

Boo! Go get injured again for our entertainment! Boo!

1 Like

Coaches have been wary of drafting Really Smart Guys that have more to their lives than football in thr past. Guys that arent motivated to play as much as they are desperate ir singukarly committed to theirnonly realnlife path since they were in high school or earlier.

Expect that to ratchet up a notch or two after this.

I dont begrudge Luck at all. It has to be a frickin grind, especially hurt year after year…

But look at a guy like Boogie Cousina in the NBA…hurt bad year after year, but essentially a big dummy w a bad attitude. He is unhappy because the injuries smoked his big FA payday, but he will play for vet minimum for years and years and years because he has to.

Maybe Luck never loved the game…maybe he is being a bit if a whiny girl…maybe he unretires in a year or two…but dang, dude.

Also, Indy fans are punks.

2 Likes

You mean really smart guys like Tomlinson?

Nah, more like Robert Smith

1 Like

Best comment I’ve seen so far is if you live in Indiana you might want to stay off the roads for the next few days if you live near irsay.

So since suck for Luck backfired do they move onto their next venture tank for Tua?

2 Likes

No need to tank, I can’t imagine they win much this year without Luck.

Never like to see this.

1 Like

Agreed. I feel bad for their fans. They’ll be lucky to win 3 games, this year.

1 Like

Crazy shit is that he announced it in the middle of the game LMAO

I don’t think he announced it as much as someone leaked it to Adam Schefter. The fans saw it on their phones before the Colts were ready to have a press conference.

Oh, and I think everyone manning the phones for the Colts’ ticket sales have the worst jobs in the world right now. They must be getting inundated with refund demands. Isray already screwed them over in 2017 when he lied about Luck being able to play that year. Good luck convincing them that the Colts didn’t know this was coming a lot longer than a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Yea, that is crazy. Welcome to social media Andrew

I’d like to see it happen to the Packers.

I’d be all over Packer fans all year.

No mercy.

4 Likes

100% would be too LOL

2 Likes