Another gambling suspension

This is coming out pretty late, no? WTF?

Timing is strange, he was gambling on nfl games in 2022, and it’s just coming out now after training camp has started.

3 Likes

Is it really that hard to believe that an ongoing investigation is turning up new evidence? Do you guys know how investigations work? Like, they don’t know all the facts and players involved until they, you know, investigate. This isn’t some hit job on players right before camp.

2 Likes

Given that there ia a 3rd party data security company that runs all of the betting partners data fusion/tracking of bets for the NFL, it isn’t all just sweaty dudes with cameras in cars/verbal judo interrogation either.

Its a legitimate question to ask why 2 separate flights of offenders were identified/investigated/punished a few months apart, and there are still apparently stragglers on the naughty list whose transgressions were from the same time period.

To that, there are many potential answers.

3 Likes

Apparently Iowa players wanted the same easy money the rest of us were receiving.:rofl:

1 Like

Only 170 wagers, that’s nothing! :wink:

1 Like

Love the comments.

2 Likes

I was pretty nervous when I saw this. I wasn’t sure if Jamo betting that Kamara would get shorter suspension counted as betting on the NFL.

Cephus bet on Jamo betting on the suspension.

LIFETIME BAN!

INTEGRITY!

Sincerely,

$13 Stadium Craft Beers

1 Like

Yep, some folks need to switch to decaf. :laughing: