Another possible future Lions QB v future Lions QB game thread

I like Pickett, but not before top 10. I don’t see Howell going in round 1…not only from tonite.
Would you put any of this years crop ahead of any of the top 5 (through Mac Jones) last year? I don’t think I would.

North Carolina completes the comeback, ties the game at 23. Most likely headed to overtime.

At this point I really hope Brad can identify one of the 4-5 QB’s that mayyyy be worth a shot with picks 2-4…this team really needs to at least get the clock rolling on a post Goff QB for the future. Maybe Brad skips the position this draft, but that would be a mistake imo. I guarantee at least one of these guys in this QB crop will pan out to at least be an NFL QB better than Goff…it’s up to Brad to identify and hit it.

1 Like

give Pickett a round of applause…

zach galifianakis small hands GIF

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly. People keeping knocking this QB class, but I don’t think it is that bad a class. The issue is is lacks an obvious superstar and there are no “clean prospects”. There are a ton of guys who have a lot of top end talent though, but they need developed.

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but this is the most talented and deep 2nd/3rd tier QB class I’ve seen in a long time, and a really good time to need a QB if you are picking in the late first/second.

1 Like

I’m not really feelin either of these guys as a draft pick. I’d choose Pickett before Howell though. Howell has been a real disappointment this year.