Another running QB in our division

Great thats all we needed

1 Like

His OVER/UNDER on rushing yards for the game was only 29.5. I took the OVER and he’s already at 30 before halftime.

Young Dolph Money GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

2 Likes

Donald Duck Money GIF

3 Likes

Minny looks legit with Dobbs under center. Getting a little worried about winning the division

2 Likes

Why the F do the Vikings keep winning?!?! Can’t we have just one, JUST ONE season?

4 Likes

and they’ve been doing it without Jefferson or a running game.

1 Like

I’m still not too worried about them, but I will say Kevin O’Connell has earned a ton of my respect over the past month+. He may be a much better coach than I thought, glad he’s stuck with Kwesi.

2 Likes

Guys like Dan and Kevin are opening doors for former NFL players becoming head coaches. In retrospect its amazing how few former NFL players have become head coaches compared to non-NFL players.

2 Likes

Don’t worry AG will figure it out. :eyes:

1 Like

■■■■ the vikings

2 Likes

2 Likes

they had a tough sched to start the year. And they beat SF. They’re looking legit, but I think we can handle them. Hoping it doesn’t come down to game 17.

Would have helped if new orleans would have defended Hock in the first half. I don’t know what they were thinking. 12 of his 15 targets were in the first half.

They have to beat us twice, aa they will be at best for them down 2 w/ 3 to play when we first see them.

They will.probably be down 3 w 3 to play.

2 Likes

We beat Tampa, KC, and the Chargers. They lost to those same 3 teams, and that was with Cousins.

I know that the common oponents thing doesn’t always tell the whole story, but that has to mean something.

1 Like

https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1724196320825508057?s=20

Brian Flores at defensive coordinator is a huge part of why Minnesota is still viable, IMO. And of course Dobbs doing his Deshaun Watson imitation everywhere except the massage table…

I think they look better with Dobbs the last couple games that they were with Cousins for some reason.
Can we get somebody to start figuring out a game plan for AG against them just in case?

Meanwhile, Kirk sitting home watching.
Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Dobbs had a great 1st half yesterday. But the 2nd half was pretty ugly. Not even sure they scored a point after half.

1 Like

We will have 5-6…is that good enough?