Antoine Green

I don’t think he’ll stick, he played all of 9 games in 2023 & his numbers are low as heck.

Green, break out player in 2024! Book it!

3 Likes

It wouldn’t shock me.

I think the staff likes him a lot. He was active for all three playoff games

2 Likes

He was 7th rd pick an like his name Green IMO you will see a major improvement this spring an he will make roster. Peoples I heard is a beast he worked the off season an changed his body a lot. I just hope he passes the pee test he will have a few once NFL see’s his change.

2 Likes

Nft Toughies GIF

1 Like

"We so poor if a brother tried robbing us -he’d just be Practicing ’ :rofl:

4 Likes

Look thru the eyes of Brad/Dan, they draft players they see potential in.
As a 7th round rook, Green had a lot of learning and growing to do.
If Green is the player Brad thinks he can be, I believe he is putting in the off season work necessary to grow. The experience and growth he gained as a rookie 7 rounder plus this off season to grow, puts him on the path to become a future #3 starter.

That struck my funny bone buddy. :smile: Thank you for the chuckle, I needed it today.

Of course, you’re probably right as well…

Only 9% of snaps.
And 0.2% of targets.

St brown, J. Williams, Kalif, are all solid locks.

So say they run 5 WR.

I say with the current roster i would go.
DPJ and UDFA I. williams.

In the last preseason game, Green managed to separate from the pack of underwhelming WRs when he caught a pass from Teddy and took it 70 yards to the house on a slant.

The ability is there. We’re about to find out about the work ethic.

2 Likes

I like Greens chances the UDFA will get chance at 6 if we carry 6 He can return an play ST . They will not cut Green for him if he is outstanding a camp they will carry 6 at least early.

1 Like

I think this is a legitimate concern. I am not accusing him of wrongdoing, but I will suspect that he will be “randomly” tested.

Green was a project and his future will be in his own hands. I hope the kid comes through.

I think Green beats out DPJ for WR4.

2 Likes

So who do you have at the 3 spot assuming St Brown and Jamo are in the first 2?

I don’t see this at all, him and Goff started hooking up a little at the end, the staff resigned him while letting Reynolds walk then they didn’t draft anyone. I think they really like People’s and think he is Reynolds replacement. He seems to have put in alot of work to his body and offseason, I think your WRs will be St. , Jamo and People’s.

4 Likes

They did trade for DPJ and brought him back. Hes making this roster and right now i say is WR3.

1 Stbrown
2 Williams
3 DPJ
4 Kalif
5???

They might carry 6 but no promises.

Green.
I. Williams
T. Smith
Alexander
Kennedy
Fountain
Calhoun.

Lots of options there. And green by no means is a guarantee. Just because he was drafted. Jefferson was booted from the team last year for Craig.

I. Williams is interesting because they gave him $250k guaranteed. Thats more than Green and DPJ got.

2 Likes

And that he’s a tireless worker and best friend’s with Jami since they were five. If it’s close his potential influence on a crucial player may be a tiebreaker.

1 Like

After we add a vet WR…coming soon Green likely won’t make the team. Practice squad seems likely.

St. Brown
Jamo
Raymond
DPJ
Vet… Chark?

Those would be my 5.

Unless theres a shocker after june 1st i just dont see anyone out there worth spending money on.

I am still blown away that Williams wasnt drafted.
Lead B10 in Receptions (13th in FBS)
2nd in B10 in yards (Behind Odunze) 24th in FBS.

Maybe teams are just scared because hes only been playing as a true WR for 2.5 years.

Kalif

1 Like