Any big plans tonight?

Urban Meyer has come out and said they plan to take the entire 10 minutes on the clock.

When is Yeungling coming to Michigan…still waiting.

One has to assume that’s at the league’s direction for TV purposes.

Why would we assume that? Teams have a bad habit of just sitting there until time runs out “just in case” someone calls them with a last minute offer.

I’m going to try to stay awake until the Lions pick…

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

2 Likes

I’m waiting also. I brought some back while visiting my daughter’s family.

1 Like

I put a 12 pack in my suitcase when I came back from Florida. FYI it didn’t freeze in the cargo hold.

All this talk of beers and whisky is making me jealous. I’m on day 12 of a 30 day hiatus

I’ll be sipping my soda water while waiting on the Lions to screw things up this year

Squid jizz cab. Pairs well with shock and disillusionment. Excellent choice

2 Likes

I’m on day 29 of 90 days, then I realized Creature Comforts anniversary party starts today.
Taking three days of then will do no beer til August 1 and no bourbon til July 1.

wings, fries (air-fried of course!) and a few blue moons at home with the wife. woo-hoo!!
(just had a heart ablation yesterday…takin it easy).

Aren’t air friers just small convection ovens?

yep. mine’s a toaster oven with a fan. not quite the same as the big daddy deep friers, but you have to pick your batltes.

You had to know that this post was going to get you some grief.

I’m going to guess you were a middle child and just need the attention. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ill Do It 30 Rock GIF

Drinking these two tonight:

1 Like

Yeah, last year’s puppy with Okudah’s jersey could have been running behind all the other pups!

pizza it !

At first I thought you wrote ‘you have to pick your batters’ and I was about to congratulate you on a pun well done

thats what i meant. its a typo?

1 Like

Great to read all of this. Decided to save my likes for tonight and early tomorrow (when we draft J-will). :wink:

1 Like