Any “New” Jersey rumors?

Outside of the (2) 1st and 2nd round draft picks, the launching of new jerseys has me pumped. I remember the last time they did it, they got leaked. Hoping to see something before the draft. Our two first rounders need to be holding up the new threads when they go up on stage.

2 Likes

I’m pretty fired up to see 'em too, man. Hope they look better than the gray pajamas.

3 Likes

In the words of my favorite coach and mentor, “they will never remember what you looked like or what you wore, but they’ll remember how you made them feel”

2 Likes

Someone already leaked them

1 Like

How about different hues of pink? That way, when the Lions beat you it is double bad, you lost to the Lions AND a team wearing pink.

(just kidding…maybe)

I’d love darker blues with pewter silver. I’ve never been a fan of the lighter honolulu blue. I’m not talking stupid dark with the blue just not light blue.

Appears new uniforms are tabled until 2024 however an alternate helmet will make its appearance in 2023.

Will be worn with the grey PJ’s.

1 Like

WTH? Why?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Joke, I blame Rod Wood for not getting on this sooner. Claims it is a two year timeline for Nike, well you should have started in 2021 then. Someone got caught with the, “Sir, we waited too long and these won’t be done in time”.

Rod Wood, says, just give them an alternative helmet this year then.

1 Like

Leave it to an uber rich disconnected ■■■■ wcf to some how, some way, associate Detroit ■■■■■■■ Michigan with ■■■■■■■ Honolulu, Hawaii. ■■■■■■■ shit ■■■■

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.