Any news who is taking Sutton # 1

Haven’t heard anything? Hoping Jamo is picking it up.

Looking at the jersey reveal looks like Gibbs is keeping # 26

1 Like

We’re apparently the weird team that waits to release everyone’s number until a few weeks after the draft for absolutely no reason. Several teams have already released their free agent and returning change numbers. We have released neither.

Several teams also show the free agents picking their number on their first day in the facility. We don’t do that.

The only thing we know for sure is that Amik Robertson is going to wear his 21 from the Raiders…and we only know that because he’s posted it on his own social media.

Kool aid? They are waiting till next week to see if its a 3 way fight or just between gibbs and jamo

The rookie shouldn’t get priority over Jamo though, so that would be surprising. I don’t think Gibbs is going to switch from 26.

My gut feeling though is that if we take Kool-Aid (which I’m starting to think we do), then he gets it.

1 Like

Right on - Jamo is a different animal now. he’s gonna be a #1. We have 2 #1s on the roster now…you guys’ll see.

Jamo is a nuclear warhead for our offense now.

I want McKinstry to get 0 just so I can shout

Oh Yeah!

Kool Aid Page GIF

1 Like

The last Lion to wear zero was a disaster. Had amazing hands his entire career… switched to zero couldn’t catch a cold. :wink: