Anybody in the mood for Bijan mustard?

Yes, and can be had after the first round.

1 Like

Guess, bottom line I’m for trade down and/or BPA. The front office has pretty much nailed it so far and my trust is there. This after the Quintricia “Chicago Fire” .

1 Like

I agree. Full faith in Brad Holmes and John Dorsey

1 Like

@NYLion59 it’s ironical you talk about seeing these amazing offenses when there were no first round RBs to be seen. In fact between gainwell and Pacheco you were talking 5th round and later. Or 2nd if you could Sanders.

1 Like

You’ve got to chill on the condescending challenges of people’s suggestions.

Kareem Hunt
D Williams
D Thompson
Lev Bell
CEH
Pacheco
McKinnon

Over 5 years they’ve tried a 1, 3, 6, 7 and 3 known free agents

The Eagles spent a 2nd, 5th, and a few free agent contracts. When you factor they expect 120 plus Carries at QB

• are we going to pretend that is that much different than a….

1st, 2nd, 7th, modest FA deal over 5 years?

If it came off as condescending I apologize, that wasn’t my intention.

But no matter how you shake it, the Chiefs and Eagles spent very little on their RB rooms. In fact the one high pick, CEH, was a colossal bust and I’m sure the Chiefs wish they had that one back. Sanders was a late 2nd which I’d be OK with, but otherwise they were all grabbed from the scrap heap.

3 Likes

I think we need to add a RB but I’d be happy if had Skoronski as our starting RG and then a RB later like Gibbs, Achane or even the kid from Tulane. Roshawn Johnson looks good too! Lots of good RB depth in this draft. If we had Skoronski at RG I’d be happy to run it back with the RBs we had last year. Swift Jackson and Williams.

Man, if Bijan is there with the Lion pick, how do you say no?

2 Likes

But the Chiefs still made the CEH pick.

Don’t sleep on Bijan and the Eagles.

Agree- that was my point. Thank you!

Let’s just pretend for a sec…. Every QB, DT, and CB is destined to become average at best, to a huge bust….

Who do we take…. #6 and #18… again we already know in advance it’s a sea of Zach Wilson, CJ Henderson, and Levi O picks.

Who do we take?

But you can’t know that before the draft. It’s not possible. That’s like asking “pretend everyone else sucks except Bijan, who would you take?”

3 Likes

Yes! I’m all in on Bijan, unless one of those 3 fall obviously. He would be the best back we had since Barry and it wouldn’t be close. Defenses would have fits if you added him to this already solid offence. I said it in another thread. Behind this O line on this offence, they would be fitting him for a gold jacket in ten years.

1 Like

By the way, weren’t you the clairvoyant who was all in on Justin Herbert a couple years back?

Firmly believe we are in position to make a move like this.

DT
RB
Og
Cb
…with the first 4​:muscle::zap:

2 Likes

And we ( I ) jumped for joy that Swift dropped to us.

3 Likes

I wanted Taylor. If not him then Dobbins.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Looks good, but i need to see the ingredients list before buying.

1 Like

Its got real bits of Lamborghini in it.

1 Like

If the eagles had Robinson they probably would have won. They both get by with a lesser RB because of the QBs ability to run , we don’t have that if we want to be on that level we need that special RB to go with our not so mobile QB. Robinson would make this offense just as special as teams like Eagles and KC. Maybe push us past them. Like old Rams with Marshall Full.

4 Likes