Anyone have a cheap jersey source?

Long story short, I no longer own a single Lions jersey. Does anyone have a source for quality knockoff jerseys with the updated designs? Im low on funds and want to at least get 1 player and maybe a custom. I know some of you have souces. Any of them updated yet?

Also here is the long part of the story. Ignore it if you want.

So i had some friends staying in my house while i was working upnorth. There was a basement flood while i wasnt here. They quicky took care of everything except 2 bags of laundry that somehow got put on a shelf still wet. I heard about the clothes later when they were found moldy. I had a lot of clothes so i blew it off as a loss at the time. I told them to trash them.

Recently i found out that some clothes of the lost clothes happened to include ALL of my jerseys.

Too late to cry about it now. But i would like begin my collection again with a couple knockoffs. I could probably get 3 for the price of 1 real one.

Best I could do

3 Likes

Yeah, sucks. I lost some old jerseys to a flood as well a few years back.

You want cheap, go through China. Alibaba probably has something. The jersey might be made out of covid, but them’s the risks.

There was another foreign site someone posted recently that was very affordable. I will try and find it.

Edit
Maybe dhgate?

3 Likes

That was someone else but I was seconding it. It’s been a few years but never had a bad experience. In fact at a different job me and about 7 people went in on multiple teams, like a big group order. Everybody was pleased.

I just checked and although the rooks aren’t updated, you can customize it to any name and number.

I have yet to pull the trigger because I’m deciding who I want, but I do it’ll be there.

Ive got one on way from dhgate. Ive bought football (soccer) jerseys from there and been v good. Omce arrived ill let you know how ii is.

2 Likes

Yeah. Giuseppe in Asbury Park. Uppers, downers, whatever you need.

1 Like

I’m more of a laughers and screamers kind of guy.

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas GIF by Filmin

1 Like

Thank you. That is perfect. Let me know what you think of the quality, and the yada yada when you get it.

Out of curiosity, who’s jersey did you order?

Yeah, I saw another site but they couldn’t get the sleeves right. The authentic sleeves now have a shiny smooth arm stripes on them while these had thread like jersey material. I love to hear your review when it comes in.

Night market Bangkok… cheap as ■■■■… good luck

Idk man… the drugs is jersey is pretty tampered with these days… :man_shrugging:t5:

Yup dhgate is the way to go for me, and has been for a while.
Just stick to the retailers that have lots of good reviews and good, if not free shipping prices and you’ll get your true worth out of whatever you buy.
Essentially an asian ebay.

2 Likes

DHGate is tricky on the blues. Honolulu Blue seems to be a problem for them. We have a Hutchinson jersey hanging on a dark wall because it’s powder blue in direct sunlight.

2 Likes

Dhgate is hit or miss, I have a st brown that is so light blue its ridiculous, but for 30 bucks instead of 300 who cares? Honestly all the jerseys are coming from tbe same place anyway! Even the nfl store ones I bet.

2 Likes