Anyone have Will Levis on their boards? lol

This is one of the many reasons i went vegetarian a few years ago.

I imagine a lot of people would consider altering their diets if they actually saw the full process of where their meat comes from. I know most are aware of it… but if they actually saw it…

I ate meat without any hesitation or thought for 38 years. It was just “normal”. Anyone who didn’t was just a sissy, i thought.

Crazy how things can change as we live our lives.

2 Likes

It is crazy how people have empathy towards some animals (dogs) but none towards equally emotional beings (cows). Supporting factory farming is supporting rape torture and murder. If that isn’t something that you would condone happening to your family pet, then why on earth is it not an evil act to condone and support that happening to your food?

Thats what I thought too but the person who put it out there is a legit NFL draft analyst. It’ maybe the most odd thing I’ve ever heard from a sports perspective, and that’s saying something.

1 Like

I think it’s very real….

The mayo in coffee is real, and obviously some odd quirk led to trying that right?

Hell no to milk and cream, let’s try Mayo?

• many in this forum have a slight delusion as to what an NFL locker room is actually like. Two of my relatively close buddies spent 10 plus years in the league each…

The hazing, the locker room and training camp brawls, etc is very real….

Many act like the GMs and HCs are in constant communication with each other, and even so with players. That just isn’t the case…. Half the time a guy gets traded, he doesn’t even know it was coming - see Von Miller to Rams etc…. Just like we are speculating whether Goff and Jamo will be practicing together in Cali, or somewhere, but we see Jamo instead training with Calvin Ridley….

Bottom line…. If the QB is a prick, a weirdo, a wuss etc it’s not going to jive in the Locker room.

It’s already happened with Zach Wilson, and I’m not so sure that’s not the case C Wentz

2 Likes

I imagine most of us would try almost anything if we were starving to death. Grocery stores and refrigeration haven’t been around that long in human history.

1 Like

Pick 81 maybe…

paper toilet GIF

2 Likes

Joey Harrington agrees with this message!

I’ve been digging down the wormhole of Human origins that last few years. Absolutely fascinated by the subject.

Science believes that when we started walking upright on 2 legs, we started gaining a huge reservoir of energy that was lost when we were knuckle walkers (all fours). I think it’s around %75 energy reduction walking on 2 as opposed to 4.
. Then we started making simple tools (homo erectus) and gained access to a high energy source with meat. Tools to fight off predators and to cut/process the meat. The we started cooking the meat and gained even more energy as the food became even easier to chew and process in our stomachs (less energy used). Our jaws have actually shrunk over a few million years after we stopped chewing on grains and bark, and now we have more teeth than our jaws can handle (wisdom teeth problems).

– we started walking upright reducing energy usage by %75
– we started eating meat (raw) which gave us a higher energy food source
– we stared processing the meat (fire) which allowed our stomachs to process the meat for and ever higher energy ROI

Where did all that extra energy go?

To our brain, which is the most expensive organ in our body. And it grew… from like 400 cc to todays brain size in homo sapiens which is 1500cc? We are in the golden age of Anthropology with the emergence of all this technology. The Star Cave discovery by Lee Berger a few years ago is worth looking into. They documented the entire discovery with National Geographic for a documentary.

I’m typing this message today…because my human ancestors started eating meat.

Is this Will Levis milk thing real? The guy that tweeted seems to be level headed in all his other tweets. This one just came out of nowhere.

2 Likes

So, what you’re saying is if you want to lose some weight, go back to walking on all fours!

Life without bacon!? What would be the point.

I Love Bacon GIF by The Bachelor Australia

1 Like

We went the other direction, found better sources, they are there you just have to find them which isn’t hard if you actually look.
We got to know the farms where our beef, chickens and eggs came from. Their processes and more, came away eating better beef, chicken and love farm fresh eggs.

Nothing better than eggs off the farm, we used to have 20 chickens and oh man the difference in backyard eggs and store bought was amazing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.