Anyone have Will Levis on their boards? lol

Cookies and milk would cure that fear.

2 Likes
4 Likes

How awesome would it be if he went to the packers?

5 Likes

dude abides GIF

Dan Campbell when Levis walks in to do a interview at the combine.

4 Likes

So you’re saying he hates Santa??

Will Levis and Philly fans WTF??

3 Likes

lactating jane the virgin GIF

1 Like

When you are so driven to win and you see your siblings diagnised as lactose intolerant you invent Lactophobia.

Also is he terrified of cows? I mean if he were terrified of tacos youd assume there is some. Cornophobia going on there too, amirite?

1 Like

That can’t be real

5 Likes

Milking it for all it’s worth.

1 Like

I doubt any of actually have actual draft boards.

2 Likes

Can’t decide which one is more appropriate…

cow-drink

ApprehensiveSizzlingGoshawk-max-1mb

I still don’t understand milk, personally.

Someone once squoze a cows teet and said “i can’t wait to drink some of that action. Let’s put this sh*t in almost everything.”

Then, they managed to convince the majority of the world to think the same.

It’s a fascinating world.

episode 4 abc GIF by The Bachelor

3 Likes

Not much different from eggs.

“Did you see where that came out of?”

Yah, lets crack it open, put the goop in a pan and cook it over a fire. Or, we can throw it under a heater and make more of them! Just don’t try it on it’s own, that’s a bad day waiting to happen…

2 Likes

That probably takes him off the Packers draft board

I consider it different from eggs. Milk of other animals is an unnatural thing for over half of the world. Hence why so much of the world has a form of a milk allergy.

Eating other animals including the eggs is a more normal thing than drinking another animals milk.

3 Likes

The dumbass stories that come out this time of the year. ::roll_eyes:
The dude puts ■■■■■■■ Mayo in his coffee. He is a legend for that alone.
And yes I still like Levis.

We’ve been buying milk straight off the farm for over 20years along with all the beef options.

Now, you want disgusting, go visit a chicken factory, those 4-6 long rectangular bldgs you see, look inside. I’d have to go search for it but there was article a long time back about how majority of chickens sold in grocery stores are 20% fecal matter. Which is beleivable when you see what goes on in those chicken factories with 15-20,000 birds per bldg.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but this thread is udderly ridiculous!

Although, I did hear he told the Giants and Jets during his interview that he would love to be drafted by either team, but he could only play in away games, because he was afraid of playing in “Jersey”.

2 Likes

:joy:

Precisely

1 Like