Anyone here going to SF?

Curious. I could get a single ticket for $500 but the flight and hotel would bury me.

one of my brothers will be going!

2 Likes

I checked it out, but yeah, flight and hotel would be 3-4 grand.

1 Like

Yeah hotels are expensive in San Fran based on my experience for work. That is an expensive city

That is always the issue. Travel and lodging can be brutal

Saving for Vegas.

5 Likes

Just go red eye there and red eye back.

Sleep on the plane

3 Likes
1 Like

Or sleep in a tent. There are free accommodations all across San Fran if you know the secret handshake.

Or for higher class folks…stay in a van down by the river. Highly recommended. Would stay again. 5 stars

11 Likes

Got accommodations 1.5 miles from Levi for not too bad. Tickets are pricey cause there’s no way I’m sitting nosebleed for this one. Gonna go lower level Lions side.

9 Likes

That tent-city handshake aint no secret…

erection GIF

1 Like

No but the wife and I are going to the watch party at Ford Field.

1 Like

Yep, SF is the KOA capital of the world unless Chinese dignitaries are in town this weekend.

3 Likes

Hotel in San Jose for 180 a night with the train right across the street that drops off right in front of Levi Stadium. Also offers airport pick up and drop off from San Jose Airport

4 Likes

^:boom: boom :boom: ^

There it is folks

Thanks our IHOP big homie for that one!!

I can’t afford to go, but I read that attendance is trending toward 20% Lions fans.

4 Likes

Thats what I did.
Hotel right next to the airport. Either Uber or take the train.

2 Likes

I might drive the 6hrs just to tailgate then watch the game at a local bar. I can’t justify the $450 ++ price tag for a ticket though. Wish I could of course guys just being in the environment would be fun I think.

2 Likes

I was in New Orleans and the Lions presence was surreal. With the short notice anything above 10k would be very impressive.

1 Like

if true that’s INSANE for a friggin championship game at a different stadium. how is it just not all SF fans?

I noticed there really wasn’t any enemy fans at our last two games except for onesie twosies.

2 Likes