Anyone think we got a chance today

I’d say at least 400 yards and 4 TD’s.

I just want to know why I can’t watch Haskins start today.

They haven’t won in Pittsburgh since 1955, 0-9-1, so…no.

5 Likes

I’m just hoping the lions can be competitive. That’s about as much of a win as I can expect

1 Like

Yup - the system has been in place for 20 years (literally). They are an ultimate continuity team. When new guys come in, they’re not learning together, because the entire team is there to help coach new dudes. WRs are in the right place, OL know what they can count on e/o for, RBs know how to pick up extra pressure, everyone knows the playbook, has timing down, what to expect from each other.

Lions have none of that stuff, right now.I feel after this season, we’ll have some OL and RB continuity, but QB and WRs will eventually be almost all new ppl.

Same with Defensive side of the ball → We’ve got some nice role players that are good starters, when surrounded by talent, but they’re not going to create pressure and/or turnovers by themselves. Need continuity, depth, and talent on both sides of the ball.

It would sure be nice if J. Will was pounding the rock 4 us today, I hope we can somehow sneak a W but not counting on it

I can see it now. The Leo’s are up 20-14 in the final minute. Rudolph has moved the Steelers all the way down to the Leos 15.

Rudolph drops back. Time expires. Rudolph has three receivers wide open in the end zone.

Then, out of nowhere, Myles Garrett appears and hits him over the head with a helmet.

Lions win.

1 Like

Bc his girlfriend knocked him out again last night? :man_shrugging:

There is always a chance in the NFL.

JAX beat Buffalo. Miami beat Baltimore (we lost to Baltimore on an NFL record kick…maybe Baltimore isn’t that good). Jets beat Titans.

All that it takes is the ball to bounce our way a couple of times and we win.

Definitely will cover. Don’t think the game will be decided before 4 minutes left in the game.

Never mind

1 Like

Never mind the never mind

Question: why didn’t we re-sign Prater?

That’s on Holmes too.

1 Like

THIS…I agree with

1 Like

He replaced Prater with nothing. HOW does that happen???

Experiment on mustaches in relation to winning kicks. LOL. Data conclusive - baaaad idea

Holmes is five moves ahead of you. He knew that Prater would win games like this for us and push us too far down in the draft order. That’s why he’s paid the big bucks…

It looks like we had half a chance

Yup. If we had Prater, we’d have a couple of wins

1 Like