Apologies to Patricia

I was hard on him after AZ. But he out coached Reid today. At least for this week, I’m thrilled he’s our coach.

10 Likes

Well, he deserved all the criticism about Arizona. The way this team has played the last 3 weeks, I agree, I am happy with him

2 Likes

Well except for the 3 man rush on the last series.

Really, really dumb.

3 Likes

He needs to unlearn some lessons about preserving a lead, but I will also walk my criticisms back. We played up to competition today

1 Like

I’ll apologize if/when we get a playoff berth.

2 Likes

10-5-1 gives us a good shot. With health I think we can get there

2 Likes

That’s kind of our MO. I do agree though. Better that they score quick there so there is some logic in bringing pressure

I’m rolling with this as well .We win ugly im good with it. we lost pretty I guess no morel victory for me though the play was better gives us a bit of hope , just make the damn playoffs .10 wins or bust. every week is a dog fight.

2 Likes

I agree with this for the most part. I do think this team leaves this game with a lot of confidence going into GB. 4-1-1 and flying out west to Oakland and we’re in really good shape

In a weird way, the collapse at Arizona seems to have helped. The team has been sharper finishing games since.

1 Like

One play was just 2 rushers.

2 Likes

I actually think the coverage style is really good for us and that we’re built for it.

BUT in that situation you need to try and force their hand to either score quick or not at all. Give Stafford even 50 seconds and we’ve got a shot.

In general my take on Patricia is really good teacher, pretty good leader and a poor game manager. He has a ways to go with challenges, clock management, etc.

Oh it worked for most the game… But that late the rushers are tired and 7-10 seconds is a ling time for Mahomes.

I think it’s less about that and more about the clock. You dial up pressure and make them take shots bc your gunslinger is on his game and if he has 50 seconds to a minute he’s got a shot.

I wasn’t as hard on ( yeah I said hard on) Patricia as i was on Bevell, i think he called a good game today.

1 Like

I’m not apologizing. The 4th quarter of the Az game , the coaching was awful.

1 Like

The TO …man…that hurt

We’re talking about being 3-1 with our only loss coming in the final seconds against the clear-cut SB favorite.

Yeah, it fucking hurt.

3 Likes

Yep. That’s the one to complain about.

I said this in another thread. I think MP is a really good teacher. That’s huge. But he really needs to refine his in game decision making (I.e. game management.)

2 Likes

Yeah, I am not over that one. That really chapped me. That was a win we gave away.

2 Likes