Are we building like Baltimore Ravens foundation?

What do you all think? If not which franchise as base a we are molding?

We are built on a throne of lies!

College Accuse GIF

We are the Brand New Lions!
We’ll steal your mother if you leave her unguarded.
FtR.

ESPN Baby is back baby!!!

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

2 Likes

The Ozzie Newsome era Ravens was always Brad’s inspiration IMO.

1 Like

Goff and Flacco kind of remind me of one another. I think Goff has more talent than Flacco.

We an original baby

1 Like

Flacco had a bigger arm but I think Goff is overall a more talented thrower of the football.

1 Like

To me, its more like a Steelers attitude and foundation. I think they’ve been more consistent, and embodies grit. Granted, the Ravens do too, but the Steelers have done it longer and more consistently.

2 Likes

How did lions got first game against kc in the kick off . Usually playoff winning teams play against super bowl winning team in the opener right

The Lions were one of the best / most exiting teams down the stretch last year.

What is surprising is that the Chiefs have home games against the Eagles, Bills and Bengals this season and in years past one of those 3 teams would be in the season opener again. I guess they didn’t want a Super Bowl rematch week 1 and they wanted the Bills to have MNF against the Jets this week and between us and the Bengals we won out.

I recall a ton of speculation that we’d play the Chiefs in Germany and then there was the rumor it would be the Bears but it ended up that the Dolphins are the team going to Germany instead.

Are you comparing anzalone to ray lewis?

Anzalone - Ray Lewis

Fabio Lanzoni - Suge Knight

That’s how my brain analyzed the comparison.

I agree with @Cynodon and @JerseyJungle , we are more like the Steelers. I lived in Yok PA for 30 years right between the Steelers and Ravens. Steelers had more of the personality our team has taken on and the Steeler fans are way more like Lions fans. The Raven fans…ah just don’t get me started about them.

1 Like

Pat Kirwin mentioned Dan Campbell reminding him of Bill Cowher.

The majority of our starters are under contract in 2024.

I am thinking the 1973 Dolphins

1 Like

I see what you did there and see no reason we can’t end September like them

Regarding the Ravens, would agree with more like the Steelers of the 70’s with Bradshaw, the passing game and running gane, backed up with the vaunted defense they had

1 Like

While it could be what Holmes and Campbell envision it’s hard for me to see our defense ever replicating what the Ravens had, or even the Steelers had, in their dominant defensive hey days.