Are we getting a uniform overhaul for 2022?

Good stuff, I’ll have to go look, I think Justin Rogers tweeted that the lions are going to wait to overhaul till 2023……

1 Like

If there’s enough of us that want my suggestion as the perma-uniform, we can start a petition and circulate on social feeds.

I’m being serious.

I have more confidence in us than Rod Wood and some shit Detroit branding agency.

4 Likes

@HSVLion found it. It was TT.

1 Like

Hope they let the PR guys do the footwork, but the football guys get final say.

1 Like

If you’re going to disguise yourself as another team, why pick the Panthers?

trust the process GIF by New Amsterdam

Portland Timbers No GIF by Timbers

1 Like

I thought they burned those.

Love this look! And damn I want a new look this year, I don’t want to wait til 2023!!!

Agree on the matte finish for the helmet, ditch a lions decal but they could make a much more badass looking lion… the logo now is ok and better than Bubbles, but, it could stand to be changed or reworked.

The only thing, and I don’t know if this would work with that jersey, and I love that blue… but I would say white numbers, or at least a white outline on the numbers. The gray just makes it kind of hard to read. Even changing the font of the numbers would help a bit but I really like that contrast from the 80s-90s jerseys of blue and white… so maybe white number with gray outline or gray number with white outline… something to just make the numbers pop a little better.

And definitely agree, less “Honolulu” in the blue.

Road jerseys could be white with that same blue as the numbers and silver pants. Sorry I’m not a fan of the blue pants. But that combination - white Jersey blue number silver/gray pants, same matte gray helmet, I think would look very cool

I will sign that petition!!!

See my only small suggestions above but yeah, I’m all about that. Just show me where to sign.

Think of it as the Raiders with more color.

2 Likes

It looks good, however, as an alternate… not as the main thing… and also, a lot of bad memories of the Millen years with those uniforms.

I have a better memory of Roy Williams than CJ in those uniforms which may explain my bias against haha

1 Like

Think if we change our logo to a picture of Tom Brady we might win a super bowl?

Uniform overalls?
overalls GIF

3 Likes

Gonna have to put some spikes on the bottom of his shoes, but we’ll take that bald MF’r. Get him working with Fox for a couple of offseasons and put him at DT!

Borrowing from the Lucci thread, but I really like these uniforms

Take off bubbles and the stripe from the helmet… keep the white outline on the numbers… and that looks like a darker blue on the jersey

So all silver matte finish on the helmets too, and keep it short sleeve like what was posted above

3 Likes

Interesting choice of words because I think adding a poop emoji to the shoulder would be appropriate. Is that shit branding?

Simple, simple…Penn State the shit out of 'em.

2 Likes

I’d think we’d be looking to avoid doing this actually.

2 Likes

Less white more silver maybe is what he was implying… but keep that simple classic look

Sorry didn’t mean to speak for him but that was how I read it

1 Like

Also ditch the color rush… all of them. Go old school

For away just make them white same everything else (upgrade the helmets obviously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes